Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

Is that the car park on the river opposite the old prison? Almost worth breaking lockdown to go and gloat.
Dunno mate. It was on HTV news. Little twats couldn't understand why no one helped 'em.

I searched for this story, and after manoeuvering past all the tales of people crapping in fields, bushes etc, found it:
The good guys got the dags out, though.
_110975507_image0.jpg

Kirkz

LE

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
20th Feb 2020, that story is almost 12 months old.
not much in the local rag other than this
Flood warnings remain in place on the River Severn in Gloucestershire after more rain over the weekend, with more downpours forecast over the next few days.

Once again, the stretch of the A417 from the Over roundabout north of Gloucester to Maisemore has been closed due to flooding, as have many other roads across the county.

and Sandhurst lane is flooded, another lot of the rascals live down there

if you go around on the A40 you will see the camp to one side, its right near a small river that floods
oh dear how sad
and stolen vehicles often head that way

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Yay
its Friday
and we need some good and cheerful news

so here goes
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Sorry about that, a Pikey from a well know Pikey camp, ie one that is a regular feature when stolen vehicles, tools, caravans, dogs, are mentioned has had a little bit of internecine war

if you have any fire extinguishers you want to sell pop down here ( preferably empty ones)

Last edited:

eyehave

War Hero
Yay
its Friday

so here goes

Sorry about that, a Pikey from a well know Pikey camp, ie one that is a regular feature when stolen vehicles, tools, caravans, dogs, are mentioned has had a little bit of internecine war

if you have any fire extinguishers you want to sell pop down here ( preferably empty ones)

Cinzano - FFS

Yay
its Friday

so here goes

Oh dear.

Etc., etc.

Yay
its Friday

so here goes

Who's duty this weekend to post Windsor Davies?

ETA: Now I know, @Harryc , thanks!

Pikeys got pulled opposite me house this afternoon.. Lots of gesticulating and shouting at a young female copper in an attempt to intimidate her.. To be fair she took no shit off them, all 5 foot of her..

As soon as an unmarked BMW turned up with a pair of coppers 6ft plus getting out with Glocks on their hip, there was a rapid change in attitude towards the female copper..

After the pikeys had gone I called the lass over, explained that its all on my cctv and I'll save it in case they put in a complaint.

I telt 'em. Then I found out I was living with a houseful of woke, Marxist labour voters. I know what they are and they know what I am, so we stick to the part of the Venn diagram where we can actually be civil.

Have you considered extending your patio?

Latest Threads