Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

NSP

LE
Such things must only be said in hushed tones to reliable people. Many in my family think I am a racist, xenophobic, nationalistic, etc. etc. If you say one thing that offends the current sensibilities, they make up shit and assume you are all of the previous just for stating an obvious truth. Some things we don't talk about so as to keep the peace.
Fuck. That. Shit. In my house it's my rules. Don't like it? Don't let the door, etc...

RedDinger

Old-Salt
Such things must only be said in hushed tones to reliable people. Many in my family think I am a racist, xenophobic, nationalistic, etc. etc. If you say one thing that offends the current sensibilities, they make up shit and assume you are all of the previous just for stating an obvious truth. Some things we don't talk about so as to keep the peace.
Ironic, considering the quote you are using as a footer.

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
George Orwell

wheel

LE
I would call your family a Target Rich Environment. Go weapons free my friend.

Spartak1st

Old-Salt
I'm not sure why we have to provide land for these people to live on when they don't want to live anywhere, if they did they wouldn't be travelers.
Let them keep traveling, right off the white cliffs would be good.
It’s not they “don’t want to live anywhere”, once they’ve used up all that ‘spare tar from a job up the road’ they HAVE to move on.

Ironic, considering the quote you are using as a footer.

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
George Orwell
I telt 'em. Then I found out I was living with a houseful of woke, Marxist labour voters. I know what they are and they know what I am, so we stick to the part of the Venn diagram where we can actually be civil.

One of a few subjects they can't blame on the tories.

Wait! It’s that bloody Thatchers fault. If she hasn’t closed down all the mines, we wouldn’t have had to import all our coal from Russia. Therefore the Tories have added to the global warming wotsit, by making all those ships sail excess miles. The problem that Scoldilocks is warning us all of.
So there.

If you want to be sure, this is better .. I believe US police use them to immobilise cars by firing them at the engine block and breaching doors by smashing locks/hinges!

View attachment 543547
Rifled Foster slug. The vanes are supposed to spin the slug even out of a smoothbore. They don't. I prefer the Brenneke slug which has a wad screwed to the back and stabilises it. Very effective on water filled pumpkins.

What do we think, Chaps?
His first name is ‘Blessing’ so I’m guessing Nigeria. Not sure what you would rate that...

Latest Threads