Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

I think the mites that cause it tend to stick close to home. Should be safe at 20 yards.

Long time since I've had any dealings with the police and being an old runt I'm old fashioned .
I expect them to call me 'Sir' and I will call them 'Officer'
That's fair isn't it ?
None of this 'mate. or 'fella' bowlocks , proper grips my piles it does .
Summer mid 1980's and a teenage Sexton Blake is walking down Brighton West street with his girlfriend thinking he is cool as f**k wearing his bright white T shirt emblazoned with ....' Who Gives a Fcuk what Frankie Says!' (some of you may recall that particular 'Frankie Says' line of t shirts)

Oh how I fully appreciated the probity and morality of the 2 Policemen who stopped me and made me take off said item and put it back on again inside out in the middle of a packed street so "as not to offend my mum or grandmother who could walk past and read it" as the Sgt said.

I don't recall him ever calling me mate or indeed sir but I do recall that I invented a new depth and shade of bright fcuking red that day!

Yes, I know, cheers dits.

From Wiki:

Six out of the original 22 Deltic locomotives survive, four of which have, at various times since 1996, returned to work on the main line, operating both service trains and charter trains. D9000 'Royal Scots Grey', the doyen of the class, was returned to main line serviceable status in 1996 and continued to work throughout the UK for nearly twenty years. Following a power unit failure this locomotive was fitted, for a time, with an ex-Norwegian Navy T18-37K type, after various modifications were cleverly designed to make the new unit compatible.
one on scunny steelworks still, has had governor applied apparently

Summer mid 1980's and a teenage Sexton Blake is walking down Brighton West street with his girlfriend thinking he is cool as f**k wearing his bright white T shirt emblazoned with ....' Who Gives a Fcuk what Frankie Says!' (some of you may recall that particular 'Frankie Says' line of t shirts)

Oh how I fully appreciated the probity and morality of the 2 Policemen who stopped me and made me take off said item and put it back on again inside out in the middle of a packed street so "as not to offend my mum or grandmother who could walk past and read it" as the Sgt said.

I don't recall him ever calling me mate or indeed sir but I do recall that I invented a new depth and shade of bright fcuking red that day!

Were you traumatised, did they make you feel humiliated, was the girlfriend scared?

No I doubt it as well.

Were you traumatised, did they make you feel humiliated, was the girlfriend scared?

No I doubt it as well.
It's only this website that makes me feel humiliated and traumatised.

And even that is of my own doing normally. :)

Kirkz

LE

I had one that said Frankie says Relapse.

A straight couple in Brighton that are fans of Frankie Goes to Hollywood? Really?

Kirkz

LE
A straight couple in Brighton that are fans of Frankie Goes to Hollywood? Really?
The point of the T shirt went right over your head didn't it?

I gave you an excellent for that as that completely didn’t register the significance at the time or even as I typed it earlier!

For what’s it worth I had no idea of ‘that sort of thing’ at that time. I was too busy trying to get laid with Trudy, the young girl in question.

And yes I did.....although not while wearing that T shirt inside out.

Anyhoo, how about back to the thread

Kirkz

LE
It was a sort of joke, I know that's something you have difficultly with... ;)
I got the joke, guess you didn't get mine ^~

Just needs Plod to have the will to use them now.
Maybe they could consider recruiting a volunteer force just to enforce these rules, I suspect there would be no lack of potential recruits.

Maybe they could consider recruiting a volunteer force just to enforce these rules, I suspect there would be no lack of potential recruits.

As long as you get issued a flamethrower

I saw this story and thought of this thread

Latest Threads