Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

I've arrested a few people, never called them mate. Granted it was a long time ago.

How many pikeys have you arrested?

You don’t need to know, enough.

So your experience of policing is minimal, but you are able to make sweeping comments about what’s happening now.

You don’t need to know, enough.

So your experience of policing is minimal, but you are able to make sweeping comments about what’s happening now.
Yep. It's what I do.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I am originally from that area. I'm sure that shanty town is fairly recent.

Dunno about the caravans marra but the beach houses have been there a while. One was for sale recently but full of asbestos, so must’ve been built back when they used to use it.

Having said that, it is West Cumbria. They probably only stopped using asbestos last year. They still eat their young in some parts of Egremont.

A lot of the caravans are inhabited by SL workers who stay local during the week but are from outside the county.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Dunno about the caravans marra but the beach houses have been there a while. One was for sale recently but full of asbestos, so must’ve been built back when they used to use it.

Having said that, it is West Cumbria. They probably only stopped using asbestos last year. They still eat their young in some parts of Egremont.

A lot of the caravans are inhabited by SL workers who stay local during the week but are from outside the county.
My brother worked at Sellafield for a few years.
He's retired now but he says his balls glow in the dark.

What if we relocate all the pikeys onto sites that are by the seaside, in areas that are being reclaimed by the Lord Neptune.

When it washes into the sea and Neptune reclaims the land, we can honestly say it was an Act of God..

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer

Moor Row. The Land that Time Forgot.

Makes Cleator Moor look like civilisation.

Even the Pikies are scared to go there.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
In all seriousness I think they still run on the west coast. Sellafield use them for moving nuclear waste around.

Spotter.
From Wiki:

Six out of the original 22 Deltic locomotives survive, four of which have, at various times since 1996, returned to work on the main line, operating both service trains and charter trains. D9000 'Royal Scots Grey', the doyen of the class, was returned to main line serviceable status in 1996 and continued to work throughout the UK for nearly twenty years. Following a power unit failure this locomotive was fitted, for a time, with an ex-Norwegian Navy T18-37K type, after various modifications were cleverly designed to make the new unit compatible.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
So what do you call them? Sir? Fella? Or is it mate?
Long time since I've had any dealings with the police and being an old runt I'm old fashioned .
I expect them to call me 'Sir' and I will call them 'Officer'
That's fair isn't it ?
None of this 'mate. or 'fella' bowlocks , proper grips my piles it does .

Long time since I've had any dealings with the police and being an old runt I'm old fashioned .
I expect them to call me 'Sir' and I will call them 'Officer'
That's fair isn't it ?
None of this 'mate. or 'fella' bowlocks , proper grips my piles it does .
I've had thankfully few dealings with Peel's finest, I've never been arrested and the only thing I've had ever was a speeding fine back in the 80s.

When I was a victim of crime, not that many years ago, I lost all faith in them. I was called mate several times when I had to go to a police station to prove who I was ffs. No, they can kiss my puckered starfish as far as I'm concerned. People say the problems are with the senior officers, that may be the case, but from my perspective many of the ones much lower down the tree are fucking useless.

NSP

LE
I've had thankfully few dealings with Peel's finest, I've never been arrested and the only thing I've had ever was a speeding fine back in the 80s.

When I was a victim of crime, not that many years ago, I lost all faith in them. I was called mate several times when I had to go to a police station to prove who I was ffs. No, they can kiss my puckered starfish as far as I'm concerned. People say the problems are with the senior officers, that may be the case, but from my perspective many of the ones much lower down the tree are ******* useless.
Probably due once again to the dumbing down of the noughties in a relentless pursuit of ever better performance stats.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Glos Speciialist Ops
Officers from Roads Policing and ARVs utilised the X5 in recovering an Ifor Williams trailer from a field in #Quedgeley. Stolen from Derbyshire a couple of days ago. The owner has been informed and is very happy it's been located #Gloucester

There is a well known pikey community in that area, and one member has featured here a few times already for vehicle and plant theft

1610829165558.png

1610829139504.png

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Unfortunately they've taken on the role of 'keepers of the peace' these days, instead of 'enforcers of the law'.

Can't have them getting dislikes on Facebook now, can we?

Not only that, but biased in favour of the crims, in this case the pikey scum.

Latest Threads