Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

You are dead to me, none of them are OK. Next it will be 'the peaceful Romany types are OK" and they are not OK either asking to mend your spoons and cursing you and reading your palm and all the shoite.

Cnuts one and all.
Dead ones?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Cheers mate, I think I've got it. Trick is to use the wireless ones as the first thing they do is disable your battery. I'm bloody kicking myself that I didn't have that or an alarm. It was close enough that I would have heard it.
mine has a built in standby battery
they aint that bright though
they usually nick it and dump it some pleace to retun later
any CCTV systems in the area

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Rathkeale filth......

I assume the two will be out on the streets playing the same game in a year's time. Filthy, evil people both of them who should have been given at least thirty years each. After that time they might not be so keen to do it again.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Pikeys invade Harrods!

Still the thieving non tax paying scum are the almost only ones who could afford to shoplift there.

Christmas shoppers describe chaotic scenes as hundreds of teenage 'travellers' held a gathering outside Harrods before fights broke out and 'security guard was punched' as they tried to get inside the store

A huge crowd of young people gathered outside luxury department store Harrods in Knightsbridge, London
Chaotic scenes ensued as the large group attempted to enter Harrods, and crowded together in the streets

Pikeys invade Harrods!

Still the thieving non tax paying scum are the almost only ones who could afford to shoplift there.

Christmas shoppers describe chaotic scenes as hundreds of teenage 'travellers' held a gathering outside Harrods before fights broke out and 'security guard was punched' as they tried to get inside the store

A huge crowd of young people gathered outside luxury department store Harrods in Knightsbridge, London
Chaotic scenes ensued as the large group attempted to enter Harrods, and crowded together in the streets
At least they are "shopping" when the store is open

Pikeys invade Harrods!

"They all looked very similar, all the boys had the same hair cuts."
Yup that'll be the traditional pikey cut that makes the owner look as if their hair piece has slipped over their eyes.

Pikeys invade Harrods!

But this is what needs to happen.
When it's the upmarket areas and their inhabitants who are experiencing the joys of diversity, it won't be long until something is done about it.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
"They all looked very similar, all the boys had the same hair cuts."
Yup that'll be the traditional pikey cut that makes the owner look as if their hair piece has slipped over their eyes.
I've seen what pikeys can do when the 'invade' a shop and that was only a couple of dozen of them . This was 2 or three hundred of the thieving scum . I dread to think what would have happened if they let them in .
EDIT
Oh ! Christmas shopping . I forgot . Sorry .

I've seen what pikeys can do when the 'invade' a shop and that was only a couple of dozen of them . This was 2 or three hundred of the thieving scum . I dread to think what would have happened if they let them in .
EDIT
Oh ! Christmas shopping . I forgot . Sorry .
I've seen two of them causing hassle in my local laundrette over a 'missing' football shirt. They can't even do their dhobi in peace and quiet.

Latest Threads