Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

Jasenite

Clanker
an old wokrmate of mine does a great deal of cycling, he has a sort of mountain bike with mudguards and panniers
carries his stove and kit for a full day out, I occasionaly go with him if its road only, putting my hand into his pannier to get the fuel for the stove, I found a couple of hundred glavanised roofing nails ??
oh thats for pikeys
keeps a few in his jacket pocket , when he sees them coming along a swift handful get thrown out onto the road ready for them
I dont think he likes the caravan dwellers very much ( who does)
Caltrop walt

Bikes.
My mates is chained front and rear into ground anchors, disc locked, alarmed and is behind locked gates.

There's also a trip wire rigged to a shotgun cartridge which goes off if the bike is moved.

Jeez that's excessive

I just leave mine in the garage with a car parked in front, they'd have to move/steal the car first

Jeez that's excessive

I just leave mine in the garage with a car parked in front, they'd have to move/steal the car first
He parks his car across the gates as well.
And there's an Axe on the inside of the inner gate if he has to go out and issue attitude adjustment to any scrotes attempting to nick the bike.

Or for anything else. Neighbour's just been telling me her son's tyre business was ripped off to tune of £400 by "two Irishmen" wanting four tyres on their van. They then claimed, when presented with the bill, that the fitted had damaged the van. Made threats. Police called. Made more threats in front of police, who did jack. Threatened to stop him trading by parking all their caravans on the forecourt so no-one could get in or out, again in front of police.

Personally, I'd have, away from the police, said that any caravans found on my forecourt would five minutes later be replaced with piles of ash on my forecourt.

More abuse and threats. Matey-boy eventually tells them to just go - and plod let them - as they are threatening his daughter with rape and pushing the fitters around. Whilst plod stand by (five of them).

Potatomen smile and say, "See you in six months, then." They'll be telling all the other potatos that they've found a soft touch for free tyres and they'll come one after the other, the thieving inbred scum.

Payment up front, why, because you sound like a pikey and you look like a pikey.

Some of the settled one are OK , some not but there are a whole lot that give all the rest of them a bad name .

You are dead to me, none of them are OK. Next it will be 'the peaceful Romany types are OK" and they are not OK either asking to mend your spoons and cursing you and reading your palm and all the shoite.

Cnuts one and all.

Surely your average sensible thief will just wait for the car to be moved by its owner?

Which is then usually replaced with a different car, parking is a bit restrictive round here so it makes that issue easy to solve

Besides aren't they more likely to target the rich people with decent stuff, I'm not exactly high profile in the village?

Issi

War Hero
Surely your average sensible thief will just wait for the car to be moved by its owner?

I know of a chap who had his bike dragged over the top of his car when it was in the garage.
Bike pinched and car scratched to buggery and essentially beyond economic repair.

I have just been banned off facebook for a while for calling one of their harpies a "stupid pikie"
People are sooo sensitive these days.
Just because i said she would have been better off if she had spent more time in school and less time shitting in hedges.
She had the gall to report me.

I have just been banned off facebook for a while for calling one of their harpies a "stupid pikie"
Just because i said she would have been better off if she had spent more time in school and less time shitting in hedges.
They say the truth hurts mate.

I got a FaceArse ban a while back simply for using the word pikey. Nobody reported me, their 'algorithms' got me.

RTU'd

Old-Salt
Left an old radiator on the drive for the last 3 nights and no one has nicked taken it.
Obviously no thieving pikey's in the area who want it for scrap.

But they break in to local school playing fields to do doughnuts in the old van.

I got a FaceArse ban a while back simply for using the word pikey. Nobody reported me, their 'algorithms' got me.

Would traveller in a wood pile get you banned?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Firstly, a lot of hare coursing going on around here lately but the Police can't do anything because there's not enough of them.

Secondly, a dead trotting pony (harness marks but no shoes) was dumped in a nearby farm gateway the other morning. RSPCA reckoned that it had died of exhaustion.

Pikies? Utter bastards the lot of them...

Firstly, a lot of hare coursing going on around here lately but the Police can't do anything because there's not enough of them.

Secondly, a dead trotting pony (harness marks but no shoes) was dumped in a nearby farm gateway the other morning. RSPCA reckoned that it had died of exhaustion.

It needs a firm and final solution.
Campsite, free showers (with 11 holes in the head) and a great big oven type thing.

We could ask Frau Merkel if they still have some blueprints in the Reichstag maybe?

Kirkz

LE

How many police do you need to go hare coursing?
I didn't realise it was a team event.

NSP

LE
Wally tried to post his, er, my motivational "Arse/Elbow - learn the difference" meme and got a "warning" due to the buttocks. It said that genitalia could be seen. I'm guessing it's a bot and not a human as it was instant. There's no "query this decision" button or link in the pop-out or anywhere that I can see as Wally would have liked to tell them that there were no genitalia on view and, as there are many pages belonging to vacuous "influencers" showing off in thong bikinis where their buttocks are clearly on view, they are clearly sexist (my meme buttocks are clearly male).

And they wonder why people set up Wally accounts to take the piss...?

Edited to add: the project manager memorial motivational poster in question:-

Arse-elbow.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Threads