Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

Dread

LE
Could this be a pikey ?

Person originally from Ireland allegedly buys a stolen caravan from a mate, drives it at speed down the A55 in a car whilst having no driving license or insurance

Reported by the public for dangerous driving and eventually stopped by plod near Pensarn, Abergele where his bumper fell off and officers discovered that his tyres were bald

He was later charged with handling stolen goods and dangerous driving and driving without insurance
Absolutely zero chance.

Everyone knows Pikeys are the epitome of rectitude and integrity, and would never infract any law, no matter how minor.

A new kind of pikey in AUS, ‘The Bikey Pikey’

I have slowly been landscaping my front garden after building a new home, was quoted $25k for a few wooden step, small retaining wall and lawn. Priced the material up at about $3k and thought I will do it myself.
I started it but I am not breaking my back and work all week so will not be working all weekend too and there is no rush.
Anyway this week a knock on the door, pretty ripped man probably late 40’s and tattooed to fuck knocked on.

He is doing next door plus one and wondered if I wanted him to do mine? Asked me how much for material so I showed him my DIY plans and price, he just says, I’ll do it for $6k

Show him the back, what do you want? Deck and a lawn, he starts taking some random steps and calculated a square meter, this would usually be $14k but I will do it for $9k.

I asked him if he wanted to measure and submit a formal quote, no mate, I won’t ask for a cent until the job is done, that’s how you know it’s guaranteed work.

Casually mentions he has just been released from prison, was a bikey.

I asked him about his company, very vague but has 40 guys working for him, asked him to give me references and he said he will take me to his latest job.

I am just waiting for him to come back to take me to tell him I am not going ahead as I am going to do it myself.

Who thinks he will do the following in order:

Offer to reduce price
Get a bit angry
Try to say that I won’t do a good job
Threaten
Claim I had already verbally agreed to the work and that somehow I now owe him
Run like Ben Johnson when I release the land shark
Return with friends and menaces and damage me and my property

Could this be a pikey ?

Person originally from Ireland allegedly buys a stolen caravan from a mate, drives it at speed down the A55 in a car whilst having no driving license or insurance

Reported by the public for dangerous driving and eventually stopped by plod near Pensarn, Abergele where his bumper fell off and officers discovered that his tyres were bald

He was later charged with handling stolen goods and dangerous driving and driving without insurance
I don't think he's a traveller type pikey, just your average Irish type twat pikey

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Londo

LE
We must remember the law is only for certain people.

It does seem a little strange that none of the photos seem to have blokes in them. Perhaps they have something to hide.
They will either be in prison or don't want to be identified for the furtherance of their cold calling scams .

The infestation on Burnham's "Sea" front continues, no enforcement. They did mention that they couldn't move because of CV, but the campervans/ caravans seem to change quite frequently. Those guardians of the law*just ignore them, turds and second hand bog paper blowing about, verges littered with detritus, cables running from street lamps to 'vans, quite openly...
Anyhoo. I'm orf to buy a massive length of extension cable, it's obviously no longer a crime to extract electricity, so good times ahead.

*I nearly piss myself with larfter when I type that!

Londo

LE
The infestation on Burnham's "Sea" front continues, no enforcement. They did mention that they couldn't move because of CV, but the campervans/ caravans seem to change quite frequently. Those guardians of the law*just ignore them, turds and second hand bog paper blowing about, verges littered with detritus, cables running from street lamps to 'vans, quite openly...
Anyhoo. I'm orf to buy a massive length of extension cable, it's obviously no longer a crime to extract electricity, so good times ahead.

*I nearly piss myself with larfter when I type that!
I have a cunning plan .
It involves a length of rope laid between the wheeled sheds and the street lamps , a small grappling hook at one end and attached to a vehicle at the other before you a friend drives off .

NSP

LE
You don't need that great a job when you don't pay any taxes.
Or for anything else. Neighbour's just been telling me her son's tyre business was ripped off to tune of £400 by "two Irishmen" wanting four tyres on their van. They then claimed, when presented with the bill, that the fitted had damaged the van. Made threats. Police called. Made more threats in front of police, who did jack. Threatened to stop him trading by parking all their caravans on the forecourt so no-one could get in or out, again in front of police.

Personally, I'd have, away from the police, said that any caravans found on my forecourt would five minutes later be replaced with piles of ash on my forecourt.

More abuse and threats. Matey-boy eventually tells them to just go - and plod let them - as they are threatening his daughter with rape and pushing the fitters around. Whilst plod stand by (five of them).

Potatomen smile and say, "See you in six months, then." They'll be telling all the other potatos that they've found a soft touch for free tyres and they'll come one after the other, the thieving inbred scum.

^ ^ I don't know which winds me up more.
The Pikey shit, or the plod shit!

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
an old wokrmate of mine does a great deal of cycling, he has a sort of mountain bike with mudguards and panniers
carries his stove and kit for a full day out, I occasionaly go with him if its road only, putting my hand into his pannier to get the fuel for the stove, I found a couple of hundred glavanised roofing nails ??
oh thats for pikeys
keeps a few in his jacket pocket , when he sees them coming along a swift handful get thrown out onto the road ready for them
I dont think he likes the caravan dwellers very much ( who does)

Go on to the Forces’s website. There will be a link to make a formal complaint. Use it. I’ve had to in Bristol a couple of times, and it’s got good results very quickly.

Last edited:

Latest Threads