Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

There is a big stink at the mo about a funeral in Milton Keynes, where the deceased's widow was upset, and the two sons moved their chairs in, to comfort her. A big bouncer appeared, and ordered the sons to move their chairs back.
Somehow I very much doubt they would have tried this at a traveller funeral.

There is a big stink at the mo about a funeral in Milton Keynes, where the deceased's widow was upset, and the two sons moved their chairs in, to comfort her. A big bouncer appeared, and ordered the sons to move their chairs back.

Pikey funerals ALWAYS stink!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw that. [Drift]Seems it's given every idiot jobsworth the opportunity to enjoy their time in the sun. Forcing rules on people while ignoring the reason for the rules.[/Drift]

Like you say, Some difference in how the venue dealt with the pikey funeral......

Saw that. [Drift]Seems it's given every idiot jobsworth the opportunity to enjoy their time in the sun. Forcing rules on people while ignoring the reason for the rules.[/Drift]

Like you say, Some difference in how the venue dealt with the pikey funeral......
Pikey funeral.

Should have locked all the doors and lobbed in a fucktonne of grenades.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
OK, it Huyton which is not exactly desirable, but it's not that bad either.

Life on Britain's WORST estate: Terrified locals reveal horrors of 'Kray Twin' thugs, pet dogs being shot and firefighters attacked whenever they are called out on streets where most homes are empty and only four brave families endure

Another resident, who asked not to be named, said the estate has had 'no trouble at all' since traveller families moved out more than a year ago.

After the families moved out of the houses, the woman said kids living in the area continued to vandalise them by smashing up windows.

Photos show piles of rubbish from abandoned mattresses and sofas to overflowing bin bags wedged between the properties.

I'm told that this is a certain well know family group who are currently around the Widnes area.

I disagree on this occasion. Given the choice between moving my family to Huyton or the middle of the M6, I'd start shopping online for traffic cones this evening.

If the travellers referenced in the DM link subsequently said that they moved away because they couldn't tolerate the crime rate, then I would be inclined to believe them.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Hopefully all of this shower of scum will all get Covid and die.
This is the infamous shower from Dantzic Street in Manchester, well known in the area.
To be sure though, them wuz gud ladz and only havin a bit of fun when dem nasty rozzers killed them
Funny how they can turn out thousands of quids worth of exotic hire cars.
Still nice to see how well the mourners were turned out

Lamborghinis and Audis lead supercar funeral cortege of 50 mourners for traveller, 36, who was killed in police chase days after 100 mourners packed into beer-fuelled wake

Paddy Connors was killed in a car crash along with his friend Tommy Sharp, 29, during a police chase
Up to 50 mourners flouted coronavirus restrictions and gathered in Lowton near Golborne for his send-off
It comes as almost 200 people were packed into a marquee for Sharp's wake earlier this the week

Hopefully all of this shower of scum will all get Covid and die.
This is the infamous shower from Dantzic Street in Manchester, well known in the area.
To be sure though, them wuz gud ladz and only havin a bit of fun when dem nasty rozzers killed them
Funny how they can turn out thousands of quids worth of exotic hire cars.
Still nice to see how well the mourners were turned out

Lamborghinis and Audis lead supercar funeral cortege of 50 mourners for traveller, 36, who was killed in police chase days after 100 mourners packed into beer-fuelled wake

Paddy Connors was killed in a car crash along with his friend Tommy Sharp, 29, during a police chase
Up to 50 mourners flouted coronavirus restrictions and gathered in Lowton near Golborne for his send-off
It comes as almost 200 people were packed into a marquee for Sharp's wake earlier this the week

I wait to see how many get fined for breaching covid regulations, after all every is equal under the law, and they'd never make an exception for pikeys

Pikey funerals ALWAYS stink!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's the difference between a pikey wedding and a pikey funeral?

One less pissed up thieving pikey at the funeral

This delightful pikey has been banged up again after another episode in a lifetime of lawbreaking:

Latest Threads