Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

A few human rights lawyers need to be violently mugged/robbed/raped by some of the floaters.
Followed by several hours of complete indifference by the cops.
"Can you describe your assailant?"
"Well he was black".
"Can you be a bit more precise ".
"Erm not really ".
"You saying they all look the same, for the benefit of the tape..."

Without drifting too far off thread, I just wanted to point out what a top top bloke he is.

“After I fled the war in Syria I had a very difficult journey. It took me two years to reach the UK but the Home Office finished everything for me in just one hour. I will keep trying to reach safety. My wife and children are still in danger in Syria. I want them to have a future.”

Fair does to the Home Office mind, one hour. I recon with a few more staff and a fresh approach we could get that down to five minutes, including a coffee break.

Maybe the government is missing a trick here?
Allow every 16-50 year old illegal/asylum seeker/et al to serve 2 years as a member of a conscript army.

When trained, these mean, lean, fighting machines could take on our role of international police.
They could serve in Syria, Afghan and other places as appropriate.
Even if they desert with their issued kit, it would be cheaper than maintaining them for life.

Maybe the government is missing a trick here?
Allow every 16-50 year old illegal/asylum seeker/et al to serve 2 years as a member of a conscript army.

When trained, these mean, lean, fighting machines could take on our role of international police.
They could serve in Syria, Afghan and other places as appropriate.
Even if they desert with their issued kit, it would be cheaper than maintaining them for life.
Seriously? You'd trust these fuckwits with weapons, train them up to use them, then let them be our representatives on the international stage?

And then, let them come back here, armed and trained and experienced in the use of weapons.

Kirkz

LE
Seriously? You'd trust these fuckwits with weapons, train them up to use them, then let them be our representatives on the international stage?

And then, let them come back here, armed and trained and experienced in the use of weapons.
Well they let us do it!

Romanian Pikeys get a DIY makeover
**** knows what they want with books, none of the bastards can read
The BBC said:
The thieves cut through the roof of the warehouse in Feltham, near Heathrow airport, and abseiled 12m (40ft) to the ground, dodging movement sensors, according to AFP news agency.
Anyone heard from Redshift recently?

Kirkz

LE
Anyone heard from Redshift recently?
He'd need a New Zealand instructor outside shouting instructions to him to pull that off.

Where's your trust in human nature ? :)

Whoosh...

What is this 'come back' of which you speak?

Recent (third hand) story:

Friend has new (new to her) car on order from Germanic main dealer. Notices gown man and (approx) three year old kid skateboarding in customer car park. Goes in to collect car which is not quite ready. Uses toilet, which is such a disgusting state that that she physically vomits.

Sees various "people" just walking in and plugging mobile telephones in to charge, No please, no thank you, and what's more, these days, no mask or appointment.

Problem is, if the staff challenge the "behaviours" all the cars on the forecourt mysteriously damage themselves over night.

So she stabbed a man to death, does a runner to Ireland and eventually gets caught and only gets 10 years!!
Im sure there will be the standard appeals and reduction in sentence.

side note: she was helped to flee with the help of 9 others.... I bet they didn’t get done for aiding and abetting.

I passed a herd of the shits, who've been parked on the Burnham O S Seafront for a week or more. Extension cables openly running from their 'vans to the street lamp. Police were made aware, nothing happened.
Is it not illegal abstraction of electricity or summat?
I can't see any point in either the Pikies or the Police.

So she stabbed a man to death, does a runner to Ireland and eventually gets caught and only gets 10 years!!
Im sure there will be the standard appeals and reduction in sentence.

side note: she was helped to flee with the help of 9 others.... I bet they didn’t get done for aiding and abetting.

Most importantly would @don't tell him pike

Latest Threads