Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

If all they want is somewhere to call home but keep their pikey roots, why don't they just buy a house and keep a caravan on the drive like everyone else seems to manage to do.
...and wake up one morning to find their caravan has been nicked by pikeys...

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I was working in the next County today
the main A46 was closed for emergency repairs to a collapsed sewer
cut lots of moaning gits
idiots with camper vans
and a few assorted fools
however most people who drove past the road closed signs, turned around no problem including the HGVs
however late in the day an HGV was turning when a Vauxhall Corsa drove past on the wrong side of the road with the passenger door open
couple of pikeys got out, in full drive laying gear, told the lorry driver they would get through, if they had not come back in 5 minutes he could follow them
the mongs kicked the cones and signs out of the way ( both of them pissed)
and roared off like the pikeys version of pikeys of hazzard
I walked over and spoke to the lorry driver and explained that unless the 36 tonne truck could get a good run up, A La Italian job, his chances of jumping a 30 foot wide cutting in the road were fairly slim
He looked confused, I assured him that the two idiots in the Corsa were members of the gypsy clan and therefore not well provided with intelligence or good judgement
he so wanted to believe them
5 minutes later they returned at speed in reverse, with a fucking big road service truck light flashing aimed at their bumper
not sure what went on, but the four big blokes didnt mess about and told them to fuck right off and replaced the cones
I gave the poor lorry driver an alternative route, that did not entail leaping crater, gullies, or rivers
I forgot to take the camera across it would have made for much hilarity
IMG_20200912_132323 (2).jpg

Last edited:
In fairness if they bought the land fair and square whats the issue?
If they're causing no trouble and sending their kids to school I don't see the issue.
To.move them on claiming its not culturally appropriate is a load of bollox
They're gypsies living in a field in a caravan what more does he want
Land without planning permission is cheap as chips, with though...

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Far be it from me to apportion blame on the light fingered tarmac laying roof mending pikey gits
but
a small clue, there is a pikey camp in the village
and its an out of the way place to store nicked stuff

Cambridgeshire Police Rural crime unit
top work lads

Andrews death means a lot to the blue monsters
they dont forget their own in a hurry
he had a lot of friends both in and out of the force
I think the entire travelling community will be on the sharp end of some hard hard policing

This caravan was stolen this morning in Bedfordshire but was located by the Rural Crime Action Team in Gamlingay. It was found in a rural part of the village and was next to a stolen Land Rover Discovery from Bedfordshire, stolen horse box from Hertfordshire and all these stolen tools. All seized by the team and recovered.

1600461797497.png

1600461816245.png

1600461836084.png

1600461859184.png

ACAB

LE
Pikey family near riot at a wedding do.

if you were to Google Edward Stokes, Crewe, you will find a number of hits including:

ETA: The Daresbury Park used to be a decent hotel, now run by Britannia hotels and an utter shithole full of "asylum seekers".
Two years?? Two efin years ??? That means he was released after 12 months. !2 months in prison for violent disorder with a weapon and clear intent.

I fucking despair..

Kirkz

LE
Two years?? Two efin years ??? That means he was released after 12 months. !2 months in prison for violent disorder with a weapon and clear intent.

I ******* despair..
Don't we all.

I ******* despair..
The country needs Judges of the same calibre as that chap in Glasgow who was handing out 10 stretches to the razor gangs.

The country needs Judges of the same calibre as that chap in Glasgow who was handing out 10 stretches to the razor gangs.
I forget the actual quote but there was a great statement, possibly by Percy Sillitoe, about the police being the biggest gang in town which implied also being the hardest bastards.

Somehow I can't see a similar statement being made today.

NSP

LE
Far be it from me to apportion blame on the light fingered tarmac laying roof mending pikey gits
but
a small clue, there is a pikey camp in the village
and its an out of the way place to store nicked stuff

Cambridgeshire Police Rural crime unit
top work lads

Andrews death means a lot to the blue monsters
they dont forget their own in a hurry
he had a lot of friends both in and out of the force
I think the entire travelling community will be on the sharp end of some hard hard policing

This caravan was stolen this morning in Bedfordshire but was located by the Rural Crime Action Team in Gamlingay. It was found in a rural part of the village and was next to a stolen Land Rover Discovery from Bedfordshire, stolen horse box from Hertfordshire and all these stolen tools. All seized by the team and recovered.

View attachment 505502

View attachment 505503

View attachment 505504

View attachment 505505
Do they actually mention nicking anyone...?

NSP

LE

I ******* despair..
You ain't the only one...

NSP

LE
I forget the actual quote but there was a great statement, possibly by Percy Sillitoe, about the police being the biggest gang in town which implied also being the hardest bastards.

Somehow I can't see a similar statement being made today.
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil."

For I am the evillest bastard in the valley.

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil."

For I am the evillest bastard in the valley.
"For I will kill any cunt who looks at me funny" was the amended version I heard but I suspect there will be many versions out there. There was definitely something in that Jarhead film that was similar to your version.

I suppose my version would be "And yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, any little bastard who annoys me is going in detention". Doesn't have the same gravitas somehow :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Without drifting too far off thread, I just wanted to point out what a top top bloke he is.

“After I fled the war in Syria I had a very difficult journey. It took me two years to reach the UK but the Home Office finished everything for me in just one hour. I will keep trying to reach safety. My wife and children are still in danger in Syria. I want them to have a future.”

Fair does to the Home Office mind, one hour. I recon with a few more staff and a fresh approach we could get that down to five minutes, including a coffee break.

Without drifting too far off thread, I just wanted to point out what a top top bloke he is.

“After I fled the war in Syria I had a very difficult journey. It took me two years to reach the UK but the Home Office finished everything for me in just one hour. I will keep trying to reach safety. My wife and children are still in danger in Syria. I want them to have a future.”

Fair does to the Home Office mind, one hour. I recon with a few more staff and a fresh approach we could get that down to five minutes, including a coffee break.
What a fecking hero! He claims his wife and kids are in danger so he fecks off leaving them in danger to ensure his own safety.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

RBMK

War Hero

I ******* despair..
Yes, but it was pikey on pikey, no civilians humans were involved.

Yes, but it was pikey on pikey, no civilians humans were involved.

I wonder if the Police still use NHI as an acceptable acronym when attending certain crimes?

"For I will kill any **** who looks at me funny" was the amended version I heard but I suspect there will be many versions out there. There was definitely something in that Jarhead film that was similar to your version.

I suppose my version would be "And yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, any little bastard who annoys me is going in detention". Doesn't have the same gravitas somehow :rolleyes:

Carry one of these and see how it goes...

Latest Threads