Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Our pikeys have finally left , however they did cause a lot of disruption on the sea front they smashed a pub up during a fight , robbed tescos and other shops and caused a lockdown of shops before closing time on the just in case principle.

So back to our village , they were finally sent away and big concereate blocks were placed on the road to stop them entering the common. The second thing on the village facebook page was . " coucil blocks road how are we going to get our grass cut over the playing fields " ffs

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Just do what the Irish did and turn trespass into a criminal offence.

What is a frustration for me is how the police are often accused of being useless. A couple of mates of mine are in the job and both, after a few beers, are very vocal about the frustrations of having to deal with some very unsavoury people who seem to be protected from facing the law.

Just do what the Irish did and turn trespass into a criminal offence.

What is a frustration for me is how the police are often accused of being useless. A couple of mates of mine are in the job and both, after a few beers, are very vocal about the frustrations of having to deal with some very unsavoury people who seem to be protected from facing the law.
Then they should badger their CCs to badger the Home Sec to change the law.

Nice of the travellers to dress up all decent like, and not their usual chavvish ways (read: slutty). Or is it just me?
Yep, and where are all the males from the family brood group, whatever? Evidently happy to put the wives and kids up for heartstring PR, but not willing to face the cameras themselves, for fear of being matched on CrimeWatch I shouldn't wonder.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Not all pikeys use chalk marks, that would entail getting out of the transit and walking
Even tho most of them cannot read or write they have adapted to technology
A few years back I was working on an old housing estate, mainly bungalows and small family houses with large gardens
A pick up. Was driving around slowly, and a mountain of lard in the passenger seat was talking into his phone
I was flitting between 3 properties in the area by bike and noticed that the pikey never put the phone down
Even when I nipped home for lunch cutting through the alleyways I could see him clearly
A couple of mates working on other jobs commented that they had seen fatso on the phone
The driver was east European and collecting a few bits of scrap, but not enough to cover the fuel they were using
Later on that week saw the same pick up with the same occupants in another part of town
Every time I spotted it fatty was on the phone eyes wandering all over the place
I mentioned this to a copper I know, he said they use iPhone and another pikey would be on a laptop tracking him using street view and putting those pin point things in and making notes about the properties ie driveway, roofing, gardening, scrap metal etc
Seems they have teamed up with the east Europeans and gained technical skills, and also operate cross border swaps and sales of stolen property

Classic cars and motorcycles are stolen in my area often by cutting the backs out of garages and storage units and dragging them across fields
Most seem to promptly vanish and are broken up and sold in europe
Or cut up for scrap
Just park up on any road leading into a town or village and note how many pick up trucks 6 to 14 years old often marked up as road service vehicles, with two occupants pass you by, and white vans 10 to 15 years old with no markings and no ladders on the roof
They ain't all parcel delivery drivers

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Pikey family near riot at a wedding do.

if you were to Google Edward Stokes, Crewe, you will find a number of hits including:

ETA: The Daresbury Park used to be a decent hotel, now run by Britannia hotels and an utter shithole full of "asylum seekers".

syrup

LE
Awwwwwwwwwwww

In fairness if they bought the land fair and square whats the issue?
If they're causing no trouble and sending their kids to school I don't see the issue.
To.move them on claiming its not culturally appropriate is a load of bollox
They're gypsies living in a field in a caravan what more does he want

ugly

LE
They tend to buy green belt land with no chance of planning permission ever being granted hence cheaper and also living on it breaking planning laws that the rest of us have to obey!

They tend to buy green belt land with no chance of planning permission ever being granted hence cheaper and also living on it breaking planning laws that the rest of us have to obey!
Away with your foul slander... next you’ll be telling us there’s no sewer or running water.

Kirkz

LE
If all they want is somewhere to call home but keep their pikey roots, why don't they just buy a house and keep a caravan on the drive like everyone else seems to manage to do.

NSP

LE
If all they want is somewhere to call home but keep their pikey roots, why don't they just buy a house and keep a caravan on the drive like everyone else seems to manage to do.
In feckin' Oirland!!

Latest Threads