Pikey Watch

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Coming back into town today, I noticed a couple of "Romany caravans" parked on a grassed area in front of some nice detached houses and there was a very nice camp fire blazing away and an assortment of milk churns, gas bottles and other detritus.

I believe one of the houses belongs to a county councillor who has previously opposed creating more sites for travellers. I 'm going past there tomorrow morning, t'will be interesting to see if the caravans have gone or have bred during the night.

Just flashed up on my screen now. Teaching assistant who was murdered and left in a wheelie bin was killed by one Rocky Marciano, of the Pikey community. Sorry about the Daily Mail, but...
Strange how the BBC manage to avoid telling us he is a pikey.

Last edited:

Oops

War Hero
Trouble is, the coppers will probably do the farmer for dumping them now.
Bet they don't......

He's not a man that's messed with.
Stuart brings us over 2000 tons of the Northwest's finest every year, and pays us for the privilege...
He's a good bloke to be on the right side of, your worst nightmare if crossed.

Strange how the BBC manage to avoid telling use he is a pikey

Don't be fooled by the Christian name, it's the Surname that's 'known' quite well round these parts...

He's not a man that's messed with.
Stuart brings us over 2000 tons of the Northwest's finest every year, and pays us for the privilege...
He's a good bloke to be on the right side of, your worst nightmare if crossed.
Few of those round our way too.......muck away and grab lorrys etc.....

One used to "help" with some of the evictions of travellers .....in one incident they ran a winch cable up over an earth bund as the poor travellers slept and proceeded to winch at high speed the caravan up over the bund ....
The other trick was to have 3 large 4x4 vehicles.....one either side of the caravan ......the doors and windows all open outwards...... 3rd vehicle on the front of van and proceed at high speed off the site....

Sadly now not allowed I suspect

Few of those round our way too.......muck away and grab lorrys etc.....

One used to "help" with some of the evictions of travellers .....in one incident they ran a winch cable up over an earth bund as the poor travellers slept and proceeded to winch at high speed the caravan up over the bund ....
The other trick was to have 3 large 4x4 vehicles.....one either side of the caravan ......the doors and windows all open outwards...... 3rd vehicle on the front of van and proceed at high speed off the site....

Sadly now not allowed I suspect
It is better to ask forgiveness than ask for permission.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Couple of days ago I mentioned a job lot of pikeys in white caravans ( very new)
white high end cars and trucks camped on the crossroads above Chipping Norton, ( just opposite the greedy duck pub)
I passed that way midday yesterday and the green was clear
oddly when I returned about 6, I turned right from the rollrights road to then turn left for stow, and a fucking transit van was coming towards me on my side of the road ?
he might have been surprised that I did not move out of his way on the basis I dont give a fuck about my car anymore
followed by a high end white 4x4
then as i pulled into the stow road more of them puling out again all over the road blocking the traffic
i just drove on at them
I presume they are heading into Chipping Norton to do some gardening work of an evening ?
hopefully they park up at Soho Farmhouse, the yuppie eating house so beloved by wannabees and show offs
its not hard to find as it has bloody great county road signs pointing out ???

In_Twists

Old-Salt
The real question is: Are the self righteous and strident left a majority, or just a very vocal minority when compared to law abiding Joe Average who just wants to get on with things without being treated like a criminal or a third class citizen?

Whe Joe Average figures that one out as he's pushed ever nearer the precipice, it could very likely swing quite badly against the noisy ones.
They are the minority, youre right., But as they infest the media, govt, business, film and other significant areas (unlike Joe Public who works hard for a living, brings up kids and works 9-5 in a garage), they are heard more.

Oh and I'm not belittling Joe Public, as I am one but ive yet to hear one single British millionaire support the NI Vets, mention the Calais Jungle and flamethrowers in the same sentence or express a wish for PC Plod to be able to clip ears and send them on their way.

Londo

LE
More likely holidaymakers than pikies but is this even legal ?
LEGAL.jpg

Latest Threads