Pikey Watch

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Kirkz

LE
This comment seems to indicate some cannot go back to Ireland:
"Where exactly do we go? We are quite prepared to pay to stay somewhere."
They could try paying a mortgage and conforming to normal society like the rest of us.

I think that we put up with a load of crap in our lives nowadays to a large part due to the fact that our families are not as tight as they used to be . Our forbears used to live in the same streets , marry folks from their area thereby increasing the clan commitment but once town redevelopment took place from the 1970s say , were much more spread around the country than we used to be . I think that this dispersion of close knit clans has allowed a lot of the social decline in our society. Just a thought where as pikey have a very strong kinship ethos that gives them the confidence to march on as they like with very few repercussians.
Two modern inventions that have made the pikeys the absolute menace they are today ?
The mobile phone and the portable angle grinder

Well they tried with this BLM caper. If thats not en masse enough to effect a change then I dont know what is.
But youre right, something mahoosive needs to happen to make MPs realise that the tinkers have been taking the country for a 'roide'!
As with Covid , terrorism , the threat of redundancy and countless other tools at their disposal , those in power like the thought of us living in fear of travellers .
They could deal with the problem very easily , as many posters are pointing out , but they choose not to bother .
That , combined with the fact any minority has more rights than the original , settled, straight , white population is creating a wide open goal for Farrage or someone of that ilk to steam straight in .
This government has consistently lied to us and demonstrated they don't give a flying f*** about the issues that concern those that voted for them , namely Brexit , the economy , immigration and law and order .
This government , for no reason at all , is totally driven by twitter feeds and a fear of upsetting an openly hostile left leaning media .
They should learn to ignore them and pitch their message directly to the electorate .
Trump does it very successfully .
Not only that , his White House press secretary is hot , and I'd rather be lied to by someone like her , frankly
1597415910437.png

That, combined with the fact any minority has more rights than the original , settled, straight , white population is creating a wide open goal for Farrage or someone of that ilk to steam straight in.
I really hope he does. I personally think he's the best PM we've never had.

In_Twists

Old-Salt
As with Covid , terrorism , the threat of redundancy and countless other tools at their disposal , those in power like the thought of us living in fear of travellers .
They could deal with the problem very easily , as many posters are pointing out , but they choose not to bother .
That , combined with the fact any minority has more rights than the original , settled, straight , white population is creating a wide open goal for Farrage or someone of that ilk to steam straight in .
This government has consistently lied to us and demonstrated they don't give a flying f*** about the issues that concern those that voted for them , namely Brexit , the economy , immigration and law and order .
This government , for no reason at all , is totally driven by twitter feeds and a fear of upsetting an openly hostile left leaning media .
They should learn to ignore them and pitch their message directly to the electorate .
Trump does it very successfully .
Not only that , his White House press secretary is hot , and I'd rather be lied to by someone like her , frankly
I agree.
Its almost as if Travellers are the Govt voodoo warriors. Going round frightening folk every now and then, having a bit of a scrap and doing as they please, just to keep honest citizens afeared enough to think twice before confronting them. The threat of 'The Pikey' is enough to turn suburbia into a quivering wreck and take their eyes off the real issues.
Crusader Farage could certainly clean up, but the Govt (and media) then starts screaming "theyre all Right Wing" and whip up the Indignant and Righteous Left. And so it goes on...

anglo

LE
A Pikey living in a house is still a Pikey

Revenge is a dish best served cold: Farmer reveals how he turned the tables on a fly-tipper who left 400 tyres on his land... by catching him on CCTV then using tipper truck to dump them right on HIS doorstep

640x360_MP4_5357318903344443986.jpg

A Pikey living in a house is still a Pikey

Revenge is a dish best served cold: Farmer reveals how he turned the tables on a fly-tipper who left 400 tyres on his land... by catching him on CCTV then using tipper truck to dump them right on HIS doorstep

View attachment 497086
Trouble is, the coppers will probably do the farmer for dumping them now.

Nope , returning property.
i had a half share in a skip Buisness years ago. We had a couple of “ clients “ that were rolling in it but wouldn’t pay.
one got us pissed off enough that we just reloaded the skip with subsoil ( which is what he loaded it with) and dumped it on his drive at 7 am on a Sunday with both his cars inside.
Ramsey police rightly said as it was on private land and returning his goods it was a private matter, and buggered off.!

I agree.
Its almost as if Travellers are the Govt voodoo warriors. Going round frightening folk every now and then, having a bit of a scrap and doing as they please, just to keep honest citizens afeared enough to think twice before confronting them. The threat of 'The Pikey' is enough to turn suburbia into a quivering wreck and take their eyes off the real issues.
Crusader Farage could certainly clean up, but the Govt (and media) then starts screaming "theyre all Right Wing" and whip up the Indignant and Righteous Left. And so it goes on...
The real question is: Are the self righteous and strident left a majority, or just a very vocal minority when compared to law abiding Joe Average who just wants to get on with things without being treated like a criminal or a third class citizen?

Whe Joe Average figures that one out as he's pushed ever nearer the precipice, it could very likely swing quite badly against the noisy ones.

philc

LE
Two modern inventions that have made the pikeys the absolute menace they are today ?
The mobile phone and the portable angle grinder
We had a group of 8 caravans plus a large tent turn up on local land, contacted my local councilor to see what was being done and he tells me its in hand firstly a Welfare assessment had to be carried out and it will be sorted out ASAP.

Few more days later promises they are on the move etc etc. Then movement a few vans left and a few more arrived, so the Welfare assessment has to start all over again, they know exactly how to play the game. Groups just go round in circles delaying and frustrating the eviction process.

We had a group of 8 caravans plus a large tent turn up on local land, contacted my local councilor to see what was being done and he tells me its in hand firstly a Welfare assessment had to be carried out and it will be sorted out ASAP.

Few more days later promises they are on the move etc etc. Then movement a few vans left and a few more arrived, so the Welfare assessment has to start all over again, they know exactly how to play the game. Groups just go round in circles delaying and frustrating the eviction process.
This is where FIRE comes in very handy.

Might be an idea to give your local councillor a little taste as well. Quite obviously more interested in ticking the right boxes than looking after his constituents.

Latest Threads