Pikey Watch

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Someone takes a shit on Boston. The council have been doing it for generations.

I was in the local newsagents yesterday and witnessed top drills by a couple of our Pikey brethren. Drop-side transit loaded with various scrap metal pull up outside, a couple of happy-go-lucky lads get get out, the driver waits, engine idling.

Inside, one of them asks for a large packet of tobacco, I don't recall the brand. Asian shopkeeper hands it over and says "that'll be £16.94". Customer says "begorrah, that's expensive, perhaps not" and hands it back. Leaves shop

Shopkeeper inspects tobacco and then the penny drops. The pikey when taking the tobacco dropped his hand down, and his mate replaced the pouch in his hand with an identical one. That's the one he handed back to the shopkeeper, who's now looking at a tobacco pouch stuffed with grass and the transit drives off at a pace.

Even I was impressed.

Three van towing caravans stopped at the top of Blunsden Hill southbound today. Lots of Police. Looked remarkably like some of the travellers that I reported heading northbound a few months ago. Must be hibernating.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Well oh Well
I wonder who would race across private parkland in crappy 4WDs and hunt animals
Mormons ?
Jovies ??
Hacidic jews ???
oh no bloody pikeys
Lord Bathurst is fed up with the caravan loving community using his land for sport

Hmmmm. Gloucestershire Bocage? Easier to ambush the sods.

BopBopBop

War Hero
Three van towing caravans stopped at the top of Blunsden Hill southbound today. Lots of Police. Looked remarkably like some of the travellers that I reported heading northbound a few months ago. Must be hibernating.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk
Mid-1980's I was operator in Esher's SD1 Rover area car (V4).

Night duty and early hours of the morning we saw a car and caravan in a layby, on the opposite carriageway of the Kingston bypass.

As we passed it we could see three shadows at the rear of the caravan.

We had to go down the road a bit to do a u-turn and they would have seen our brake lights.

When we got back to the caravan they had done a runner. They had been in the middle of changing the index plate on the caravan.

No helicopter in those days and no dog van available, area searched, no trace.

It was also before mobile phones and I hope they had a really, really long walk home.

Caravan returned to the owners and we got a free Ford Cortina.

Londo

LE
Just flashed up on my screen now. Teaching assistant who was murdered and left in a wheelie bin was killed by one Rocky Marciano, of the Pikey community. Sorry about the Daily Mail, but...
Rocky ? Surprised his low IQ parents never named him Rambo
On another note , yet another person from this community has caused , pain , despair and heartbreak to the law abiding population .

Kirkz

LE
Rocky ? Surprised his low IQ parents never named him Rambo
On another note , yet another person from this community has caused , pain , despair and heartbreak to the law abiding population .
I'm amazed they could spell Rocky let alone Marciano.

RBMK

War Hero
From a well known pikey site less than half a mile from where he killed her.

Latest Threads