Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

The law and policing is balanced in their favour, they can crack on and destroy your land while the authorities make their minds up what to do about it but if anyone tries to stop them they will be arrested for a breach of the peace, harassment or public order .

One man, who wished to remain anonymous, said: "The police told us we can be here, that’s why we’re here."
Another added: "We're here because we're a little bit skint at the moment," before saying "if we get paid £500 per van we'll leave."

Apparently 30 caravans so 15 grand in total. Not too bad for a couple of days 'work' but sounds a little like extortion to me.
At least the Vikings didn't get state protection while simultaneously claiming danegeld. I'm prouder of my heritage than theirs.

Is there a status or some cultural significance to the white vest in the Traveller community?

It's a cultural marker like the turban, hijab or shellsuit for scousers.

NSP

LE
Is there a status or some cultural significance to the white vest in the Traveller community?

It's a cultural marker like the turban, hijab or shellsuit for scousers.
Yeah - the dirtier it is, the more thieving they did the night before.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
ooh those nasty rozzers frame the pikies again

Soir I did not see dat ting behind me, it must have been put der by a criminal. on my dags life soir I never seed it befor

Trafford Blvd, Trafford Stolen caravan and two vehicles seized S165RTA no insurance

1596983868448.png

Would the Sec165 be because they don't have the necessary entitlement on their driving licence for towing I wonder. Thereby negating the insurance for driving not in accordance.

(Got a mate who's a plod and he does them for this on a regular basis)

Being arrested and prosecuted doesn't affect them since they are all " self employed " , prison time is going to be just a free full board holiday compared to their crappy lives , all their money is hidden in cash or gold so any fines won't get paid or will be reduced to a nominal sum.

Being arrested and prosecuted doesn't affect them since they are all " self employed " , prison time is going to be just a free full board holiday compared to their crappy lives , all their money is hidden in cash or gold so any fines won't get paid or will be reduced to a nominal sum.
Jail, sieze their assets ie caravan. Make them homeless then take the kids into care for their own safety.
Break the cycle, get the kids out and away from that lifestyle and get them educated.

In_Twists

Old-Salt
Human rights, frecks that idea up, family life and all that crap

Again, time to toughen up. There are many countries who dont abide by human rights, and Human Rights is a two way street - or should be. CPS should work harder defending joe public against those who would deny them their right to live in peace, not the other way round.

What they do that your average civilised person won't or can't is stand together. They'll close ranks if under threat whereas your neigbours will pretend they don't know you and throw you under the bus.

I believe it is possibly something to do with the "I know where you live syndrome". They can trace you but they themselves are untraceable.

anglo

LE
Again, time to toughen up. There are many countries who dont abide by human rights, and Human Rights is a two way street - or should be. CPS should work harder defending joe public against those who would deny them their right to live in peace, not the other way round.
Very true, but will never happen until it effects the MPs etc,
or the people start taking the law into their own hands en masse

In_Twists

Old-Salt
Very true, but will never happen until it effects the MPs etc,
or the people start taking the law into their own hands en masse

Well they tried with this BLM caper. If thats not en masse enough to effect a change then I dont know what is.
But youre right, something mahoosive needs to happen to make MPs realise that the tinkers have been taking the country for a 'roide'!

It would be nice to see MI5 take an interest. They're probably the only ones with the resources to tackle the serious criminal element. After that a combined team of British Gas and HMRC to pull the rest of them into line. It would be useful if they could be made to police themselves.

Kirkz

LE
Why don't HMRC place an unexplained wealth order on them when they splash out 50k in cash for a gypsy wedding?

Last edited:
It would be nice to see MI5 take an interest. They're probably the only ones with the resources to tackle the serious criminal element. After that a combined team of British Gas and HMRC to pull the rest of them into line. It would be useful if they could be made to police themselves.

How would forcing them to have a substandard boiler help ?

Latest Threads