Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

They'd soon be on the back foot if the authorities weren't on their side.

There is a solution to the Irish Traveller problem.

Unfortunately, those in power are lacking in the requisite moral fibre to implement such measures.
If they did however, they would find that they would have the backing of the vast majority of decent people.

You / us being scared of them is one thing. The authorities being scared of them because of the backlash of dealing with them properly is the bit that unacceptable.

Lack of bottle.jpeg

I think it’s because they’re so vitriolic & repercussive.
They can also whistle up a battalion strength of family & various others to do you & your home damage quicker than you can say tarmac.
They intimidate.

What they do that your average civilised person won't or can't is stand together. They'll close ranks if under threat whereas your neigbours will pretend they don't know you and throw you under the bus.

I think it’s because they’re so vitriolic & repercussive.
They can also whistle up a battalion strength of family & various others to do you & your home damage quicker than you can say tarmac.
They intimidate.
Pikeys or Kingos?

Are they lactose intolerant then ?

No mate, they just have more bottle than those in a uniform these days.
Sad to say.
Despite them who are in a uniform being in the bigger gang, and with mates who have guns and all sorts.
Someone will along soon to give you a thousand and one reasons why they can't do anything about anything.
Any more.

So just don't do anything, its safer that way for all of us, apparently.

NSP

LE
Seriously , just why do WE as citizens actually put up with pikeys ? they used to be moved on in the old days and shunned. Is it because we are actually SCARED of them.
I for one will own up to this .
If ever there was a case for mob-handed vigilantism...

Hang on - mobs... Hmmmmm...?!

A-ha!!! So, next time there's a BLM rally sidle up to the biggest lunk in the crowd and say, "That load of pikeys camped down the road are chanting, 'All n-words must hang! Pikey lives are all that matter' That's disgusting, that is. Can't your mob do something about it?"

Might have to throw in a, "And they all say they've had your mum, too," just to be certain.

Last edited:
Or telling the local jihadi battalion that a load of pikeys have just given a multiple bare-knuckle bashing to a son of Islam on his own, and insulted their sisters.

Or telling the local jihadi battalion that a load of pikeys have just given a multiple bare-knuckle bashing to a son of Islam on his own, and insulted their sisters.
I would have thought the travelling fellows called Mohammed a poof, the cheeky scamps.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that we put up with a load of crap in our lives nowadays to a large part due to the fact that our families are not as tight as they used to be . Our forbears used to live in the same streets , marry folks from their area thereby increasing the clan commitment but once town redevelopment took place from the 1970s say , were much more spread around the country than we used to be . I think that this dispersion of close knit clans has allowed a lot of the social decline in our society. Just a thought where as pikey have a very strong kinship ethos that gives them the confidence to march on as they like with very few repercussians.

RBMK

War Hero
Although not mentioned in the report, Factory Lane is the site of an illegal Pikey camp that has seen trouble with the locals previously.

Previous (see last paragraph)

Any bets as to who was involved in the shooting?

3ToedSloth

Old-Salt
There is a solution to the Irish Traveller problem.

Unfortunately, those in power are lacking in the requisite moral fibre to implement such measures.
If they did however, they would find that they would have the backing of the vast majority of decent people.

What exact solution do you propose?

Latest Threads