Pikey Watch

One man, who wished to remain anonymous, said: "The police told us we can be here, that’s why we’re here."
Another added: "We're here because we're a little bit skint at the moment," before saying "if we get paid £500 per van we'll leave."

Apparently 30 caravans so 15 grand in total. Not too bad for a couple of days 'work' but sounds a little like extortion to me.

One man, who wished to remain anonymous, said: "The police told us we can be here, that’s why we’re here."
Another added: "We're here because we're a little bit skint at the moment," before saying "if we get paid £500 per van we'll leave."

Apparently 30 caravans so 15 grand in total. Not too bad for a couple of days 'work' but sounds a little like extortion to me.
I drove past last night. They were getting into convoy to fuck off to Grimsby.

It was filthy. I would hate to pay Council tax in Boston

That works both ways. In a small village in Herefordshire, a bloke wanted planning permission to build three small houses on a field he owned. Council refused several times. He then let everyone know he was going to sell the field to some pikeys.
He got his planning approved at the next meeting.

Par for the course for the fly tipping community though

My solution to illegal sites (or raves for that matter) is work out wind direction and pop off a few canisters of CS. All it takes is a few whiffs and the crying, snottering herd depart.

I feel a site should be made for all of them where they can be happy. Surely there's a poorly-administered store of Ammonium Nitrate somewhere in the country ?

I don't get why our firefighters need to go and potentially risk their lives, to save people who contribute absolutely nothing to society, I bet not one person on that site has ever paid a penny in tax or NI.

Burning is too good for them, they should be fed to hungry lions, after being dipped in acid.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't get why our firefighters need to go and potentially risk their lives, to save people who contribute absolutely nothing to society, I bet not one person on that site has ever paid a penny in tax or NI.

Burning is too good for them, they should be fed to hungry lions, after being dipped in acid.
Just what have you got against lions?

I'm in rural Hampshire, near Winchester and the annual zombie wave is on us at the moment.

They pitched up on the playing field where I do circuits until they were moved on. The fields have been cordoned off until the clean up crews have done the job.
Nice!

Now every park or green space has a BFO tree trunk in its entrance to hinder them until they move off.
The local CO-OP will have endured the brunt of the thieving ( booze mostly ) and people are being warned about letting dogs off leads as they are they're a prime target.

Seeing as the going rate for my hound has trebled since lockdown it seems a lucrative past time.

Cockerpoos are de rigueur this year apparently, it was Chocolate Labs a few years ago.

From your link:
"Unfortunately the caravan was destroyed"

Appalling journalism.......
“They had to act quickly to remove lots of gas canisters from the surrounding areas, so quick thinking and decisive action by fellow residents saved the situation from becoming a lot more serious cause for National celebration”

Curse you, quick thinking fellow residents... couldn’t you just let the Emperor get on with his job?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Seriously , just why do WE as citizens actually put up with pikeys ? they used to be moved on in the old days and shunned. Is it because we are actually SCARED of them.
I for one will own up to this .

Seriously , just why do WE as citizens actually put up with pikeys ? they used to be moved on in the old days and shunned. Is it because we are actually SCARED of them.
I think it’s because they’re so vitriolic & repercussive.
They can also whistle up a battalion strength of family & various others to do you & your home damage quicker than you can say tarmac.
They intimidate.

You / us being scared of them is one thing. The authorities being scared of them because of the backlash of dealing with them properly is the bit that unacceptable.

Latest Threads