Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

Londo

LE
More evidence that they're all cnuts

I liked the bit in bold
The barrister said Keiran Joyce had benefited from his criminal conduct to the tune of some £375,655 – but the authorities have been unable to find any assets and the defendant was ordered to pay just £1. The court heard the defendant has been served with a deportation notice by the Home Office and could be sent back to the Republic of Ireland and banned from returning to the UK.

I liked the bit in bold
The barrister said Keiran Joyce had benefited from his criminal conduct to the tune of some £375,655 – but the authorities have been unable to find any assets and the defendant was ordered to pay just £1. The court heard the defendant has been served with a deportation notice by the Home Office and could be sent back to the Republic of Ireland and banned from returning to the UK.
Someone in the HO has had a bowl of moral fibre for breakfast it seems.

Someone in the HO has had a bowl of moral fibre for breakfast it seems.
'Could' be sent back. No moral fibre required to say something that likely won't take place.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I liked the bit in bold

I reckon that's merely wishful thinking because they come and go as they wish being above the law although it's no surprise very little money was found belonging to them.

I liked the bit in bold

I thought this bit was telling

In addition to the Poca confiscation orders the judge made serious crime prevention orders in relation to five defendants – Daniel, Keiran, Patrick, and William Joyce, and Daniel Casey – despite objections from their barristers who said the proposed restrictions were too wide-ranging.
Mr James, for Patrick Joyce, had argued the order was not so much about controlling criminal behaviour as "breaking up an entire way of life" for the travelling community.

So admitting that thieving is a way of life....

Londo

LE
I thought this bit was telling

So admitting that thieving is a way of life....
I bet some lefty will moan and whinge about classing them all as criminals

The report said: "Well-organised gangs taking large numbers of sheep, which are thought to enter the food chain illegally, are driving the increase.

'Could' be sent back. No moral fibre required to say something that likely won't take place.

I've just traveled from Liverpool to the Republic of Ireland via the North. Didn't show my passport once so if the same is true in reverse then deportation is irrelevant as he'll be back the very next day.

I can live in hope .

You could do be but you'd be very near Liverpool, and would you want to live in a place that is derived from an Old English word hop meaning "enclosed land in a marsh"

I've just traveled from Liverpool to the Republic of Ireland via the North. Didn't show my passport once so if the same is true in reverse then deportation is irrelevant as he'll be back the very next day.
This is not just true from Eire. My mate was telling me that a homeless Pole is ( at present unsuccessfully) demanding help from him. Has been deported three times in the past three years.

Last edited:

Latest Threads