Pikey Watch

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
So apart from tarmacing, stealing, fly tipping and dog stealing surely they have enough job opportunities as it is
You missed out the killing of policemen!

More achingly woke PC nonsense from a senior police officer, presumably desperate for her next promotion.
It's probably just me, but almost all senior police officers that appear on MSM seem to be women. It would be interesting to see what the proportion of female senior plod is in relation to overall figures. Unfortunately, I can't be arsed doing even the most rudimentary research, but I'd be really surprised if the figure wasn't totally out of proportion to numbers of female officers in the UK.

As for pikeys - a recidivist sect that has somehow managed to acquire the cachet of 'culture'? I shall review my attitude to them when they desist in reinforcing their own stereotype by their persistent anti-social behaviour. Meanwhile... back on planet Earth.

Clare Foges (Sunday Times 27 Jul 20).

Quotable bits for brevity:

She says quite a bit more, and making a great deal of sense. She echoes Lord West on the educational aspects (which would benefit a great many other 'Communities', too). It's good to see the ST writing up important stories like this; A Guardian piece about a week or so ago whined about endemic littering around the nation, and managed to avoid the description of the major offenders entirely, and any mention in 'comments' ruthlessly expunged).

a very good article with a lot of common sense in it, sadly too many in our "woke" establishment won't grasp the nettle and ensure these habitual law breakers are held to account for each infraction!!

Who gave you ROPs?

I think this chap

[I]Sixty[/I]
ADC

Book Reviewer

Friday at 22:47

ex_colonial said:
I posted a comment a young East German woman said to me after her first encounter with Roma when she had visited Rumania from the old GDR. "This man Hitler, he had the right way to deal with these "tzigane". " And she was born after WW2 and raised as a good communist indoctrinated "Ossie"!
Let's try and keep it accurate shall we? You posted:

My bold BACK INTO CIVILISED SOCIETY ?? FFS since when have Pickeys ever been CIVILISED SOCIETY ? They are a breed of feral intransigent thieves with no redeeming features AT ALL!
As an old "Ossie" girl once said to me after her first encounter with the Roma in Rumania "This man Hitler, he had the right way of dealing with them!!" i.e. EXTERMINATION!
Not entirely the anecdotal passing off of another's opinion that you've insinuated.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Colour me Surprised
stolen van
stolen copper wire
pikies
who would have thought it
G.M.P.
Transit + Merc had just been involved in a theft from a HGV. pursued in Bolton by #ME14 Both were abandoned on a nearby caravan site. The stolen goods (4 tonnes of copper wire) were recovered. transit found to be an outstanding stolen on false plates. Both recovered for SOCO exam

1596483881687.png

Colour me Surprised
stolen van
stolen copper wire
pikies
who would have thought it
G.M.P.
Transit + Merc had just been involved in a theft from a HGV. pursued in Bolton by #ME14 Both were abandoned on a nearby caravan site. The stolen goods (4 tonnes of copper wire) were recovered. transit found to be an outstanding stolen on false plates. Both recovered for SOCO exam

View attachment 494353

That's a complete stitch-up by non-woke Arrsers.......

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

wafubustard

War Hero
I hope the trees are ok.

Time to admit the actual truth that the Travellers and Gypsies in Britain are simply a nationwide criminal gang, nothing more nothing less.

Their entire way of life is based on crime , its not some bad apples its the whole basis of their existence , the non criminal ones that go straight are seen as oddballs and usually move away because they're not part of the gang anymore,. They have a code, part of which is that you can steal anything that's " Gorger " ( not traveller or Gypsy ) its literally them and us as far as they're concerned.

NSP

LE
73000 likes on a story on a provincial papers site speaks volumes!
I think that's like for their Faceberk page, not the article, as other stories also have the same number at the bottom.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Another lovely example of the wonderfuul travelling folk, again from Grimsby:

Henry Froggatt, who described himself on social media as 'gypsy and proud', managed to evade capture despite being caught on CCTV following the horrific attack in Railway Street.
Just another of the scum who know they are above the law. Typical of those people who will roam the streets again in the not too distant future.

How to make Grimsby even shitter.
Not possible you say?
Not Grimsby but Brigg. I lived there for a few years and we used to batten down when they arrived. It was like the Wild West. Brigg has a large permanent traveller site in town an they are very law abiding and never a problem.

Last edited:
So apart from tarmacing, stealing, fly tipping and dog stealing surely they have enough job opportunities as it is
Slave traders?

Latest Threads