Pikey Watch

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Thus the poor dears can claim that they have nowhere else to park up on their way through.

Sad but true.
Considering they all seem to have vehicles they're not exactly far from any of:
West Sussex
Hampshire
Berkshire
London
Kent

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

skeetstar

Old-Salt
Strange, urinate next to a memorial in london and justice is swift, but nothing can be done about mass al fresco defeacation?

Strange, urinate next to a memorial in london and justice is swift, but nothing can be done about mass al fresco defeacation?
My thoughts as well. If I lived in Poole, I'd be tempted to have a shit on the council office steps, and challenge them to do something about it.

I think I know the answer in our new two tier utopia.

My thoughts as well. If I lived in Poole, I'd be tempted to have a shit on the council office steps, and challenge them to do something about it.

I think I know the answer in our new two tier utopia.
Or find where Vikki Slade lives, the Limp-Dem leader of the council and do a dirty protest all over her front door

Another young lad had his transit pickup stolen and it showed up on tracker at a traveller site..... Police wouldn't act saying it had to leave the site before they would do anything and threatened arrest if Lad and Mates went to get it back .....
I would like to know on what grounds?

Another likely pikey problem, looks like plod is interested in them but obviously want to avoid calling them pikey scum when they describe visitors with an Oirish accent interested in people's caravans

Latest Threads