Pikey Watch

Meanwhile in Frimley, the pikeys rock up to a public park, rip out the barriers and assault a member of the public who tried to stop them.

Surrey police say they are powerless to act because of the Criminal justice and public order act of 1984.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
I thought laws were meant to protect the public from criminals, not the other way round.

Like many rural area's we have Farm Watch and other initiatives to curb rural crime or so the blurb says ....

Every suspicious vehicle we report comes back as "number not matching vehicle" ...... so the Police then say nothing can be done.... yet strangely the vehicle continues to show up at other farms and stable yards etc for several days afterwards and we can all get descriptions of the vehicle and occupants .....
This vehicle must ping every ANPR camera yet still not caught .

We have by my reckoning 10 local traveller sites that are active and 2 that by local ARV crews reckoning are responsible for 70% of local rural crime..... how difficult is it to catch these vehicles as they leave the sites ?
Any unregistered or untaxed and uninsured vehicle should be confiscated ......they would yours or mine if that was the case .

Another young lad had his transit pickup stolen and it showed up on tracker at a traveller site..... Police wouldn't act saying it had to leave the site before they would do anything and threatened arrest if Lad and Mates went to get it back .....

Essentially those living in rural areas have no help from the authority's , no help from the Police and no help from the CPS or Courts .....
This amply illustrates how useless the police are. Is this by accident or design?

These pikey sites should be destroyed.

Pikeys take the piss in Newport because they know Gwent Police and Newport council are spineless and won't touch them.

Further up the Valleys however, local people will and have taken direct action against the pikeys to drive them away. Half housebricks thrown through windows and pikey gentlemen getting a good hiding off some of the more direct local lads, they get the hint they should bugger off somewhere else.

Kirkz

LE
Have you not been following recent events......?
Anyone who is not able to claim some kind of ethic, race, religion or other minority interest now are the criminals and should apologise ....etc , etc
Then I want Italy to apologise for the Roman Empire enslaving Britons.

Allegedly, a sheet of weld mesh and a pair of bolt croppers will make a lot of ornamental souvenir caltrops. I’ve even heard that there are pictures on Pinterest.
Those Farming types on here will know the value of having a few sets of old style Zig Zag Harrows lying around .....one often not only forgets where they were left but also what way up they were ...;-)

Meanwhile in Frimley, the pikeys rock up to a public park, rip out the barriers and assault a member of the public who tried to stop them.

Surrey police say they are powerless to act because of the Criminal justice and public order act of 1984.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Do you have a link? Can't seem to find it.

Bacongrills

On ROPS
On ROPs
Stenching agent ( Mercaptan ) is the pongiest thing known to man, rancid garlic x 1000,000 , any area or just at random say a caravan sprinkled with it is uninhabitable .

Just saying.

In light of the police surrender to this scum-sucking parasitical plague, "citizen self-help" vigilantism is clearly the only solution to this menance. Preferably a final one.

Hmmmmm - where have I heard that before...?
I used to live near Cottenham, and a few years back one of the local lads got slotted by the Smithy Fen twats. It very nearly came to pitchforks. I hate the cnuts.

NSP

LE
Stenching agent ( Mercaptan ) is the pongiest thing known to man, rancid garlic x 1000,000 , any area or just at random say a caravan sprinkled with it is uninhabitable .

Just saying.
Oooh - are you, too, old enough to have been let loose in "stinks" class with the Kipps apparatus?

Introducing a volume of H2S into their caravans could be fun. Do you give them just enough for the rotten eggs to send them running or wind it up enough so that they think the rotten eggs have passed and turn over and go back to sleep (when what has actually happened is the concentration has become enough to destroy the sense of smell; it's not gone away, you just can't smell it any more - oh, and it's at fatal concentration)...?

Then I want Italy to apologise for the Roman Empire enslaving Britons.
And the Barbary pirates for enslaving Britons, and for the cultural appropriation of slavery

RBMK

Clanker

Londo

LE

Latest Threads