Pikey Watch

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
While their colleagues are being assaulted in South London (which the BBC and Sky have remained strangely silent in the evening news) what is The Kent Police 'Service' doing?

Doing this virtue signalling at the same time several members of a travelling family are on trial for the murder of a police officer by dragging him behind their car until he died.

Do senior police officers have any idea what is going on?
I get the impression that the police of this country are not to be trusted because it seems they are both cowardly and, by the looks of it, in bed with those who think themselves above the law.

The police are politicised and not neutral anymore, they are deciding what should be investigated or prosecuted not according to the law but according to their own views.

Meanwhile in Portsmouth, pikies of the irish persuasion have somehow ended up on Southsea common as you know there was a broken padlock on the barrier blah blah.
The dirty cunts have been looting and robbing for the last month and seem to have a penchant for Waitrose.
In an unrelated matter, Portsmouth Evening News reports people shitting on the war memorial not 100 yards from the caravans.
Somehow they didn't see a link.
Bravo Zulu Portsmouth Council for total lack of action .
Portsmouth South is Labour run, basically student grant identity politics wasters.
6.57 bit long in the tooth for sustained violence these days unfortunately.
In years gone by, the denizens of Southsea would have run the pikies out of town sharpish but now its residents are students, losers and right on Tarquin types.
Paging Mr Bricktop

The annual invasion of a Cheltenham playing field took place today. Funny how the locks & height barriers were all broken when they got there.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

Absolutely yes .....senior police officers are only police by name and care more about diversity and their future career than crime prevention or protecting the right of the mass public not to have stuff stolen .....be it small items in a village shop to £500K agricultural plant ......
I know a fair few hard working police officers ....they are not in the least supported by those above them and little wonder most are counting time until they retire...... the bigger issue is their replacements are from the woke generation who are much more akin to the senior police officers .

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The annual invasion of a Cheltenham playing field took place today. Funny how the locks & height barriers were all broken when they got there.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk
I noticed that when I went past today
the council went to court today for an order to move them on, frankly they should just show up with a JCB and move them on
quite likely the same lot who moved onto the old spirax site last year

NSP

LE
While their colleagues are being assaulted in South London (which the BBC and Sky have remained strangely silent in the evening news) what is The Kent Police 'Service' doing?

Doing this virtue signalling at the same time several members of a travelling family are on trial for the murder of a police officer by dragging him behind their car until he died.

Oh, look - another political statement. I'm pretty certain that it is vorboten for officers in uniform or otherwise on duty to engage in political demonstrations - and if it isn't then it should be. "Taking the knee" is a political statement, too...

NSP

LE
I noticed that when I went past today
the council went to court today for an order to move them on, frankly they should just show up with a JCB and move them on
quite likely the same lot who moved onto the old spirax site last year
Flammenwerfen - you know it makes sense.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

That's outrageous. But to be expected.

If a comprehensive complaint were to be sent to the correct Authority, woud it be acted upon? This is a serious political issue for those in the area.

Last edited:
They're bound to have nicked some, failing that leave a couple of boxes in sight and they'll have them sharpish, Werf away at will I say.
Why all the ill will towards Will?

They are scared of them. When the Inspector turned up and was asked why the shits weren't hoofed, broken locks, more than six vans, blah, blah, blah, he said, it's covid! the weasely, spineless creep.
Pikies. I've shit 'em.
Police. I've shit 'em.
I've Emailed Mr Heappy, our local waste of space. No reply as yet.
Politicians? I've shit 'em.
I can identify with your sentiments....well done ....( rather than rare )........

Meanwhile in Frimley, the pikeys rock up to a public park, rip out the barriers and assault a member of the public who tried to stop them.

Surrey police say they are powerless to act because of the Criminal justice and public order act of 1984.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Absolutely yes .....senior police officers are only police by name and care more about diversity and their future career than crime prevention or protecting the right of the mass public not to have stuff stolen .....be it small items in a village shop to £500K agricultural plant ......
I know a fair few hard working police officers ....they are not in the least supported by those above them and little wonder most are counting time until they retire...... the bigger issue is their replacements are from the woke generation who are much more akin to the senior police officers .
This country faces a dire future with a politicised police on the side of pikeys and illegal riots and acting against the interests of the law-abiding population.

How long before the rise of vigilante groups occurs to protect people from the scum the police side with?.

Latest Threads