Pikey Watch

Unfortunatey, round here, Middlewich and specifically the A533 between Middlewich and Elworth is Pikey central.

1591291186283.png

1591291211890.png

1591291290131.png

These are only the ones obvious on google maps. Go north a bit and every 3rd house is a pikey

More
1591291417133.png

1591291588889.png

Need I say that PC plod is notable by his absence from the area?

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Here's a thought regardig pikies. As I said recently, we've had another infestation of the hedgeshiting filth. The local big policeman firstly said he couldn't remove them because of Coronavirus. Then said he couldn't enact Articles 60/61. When it was pointed out to him that he could, two broken locks, more than six vehicles, threatening behaviour, including one threat made to a club members wife, within earshot of a scrawny, shaking "policeman, etc, etc, he then said he wouldn't take any steps.
Now. It could cost us quite a few thousand squid to put a bigger, stronger gate, which the vermin would still smash.
Or we could employ bailiffs, which takes time, and a couple of thousand squids, (Or more).

So. A question for the legal beagles, such as @dingerr. Is there a precedent in law, to sue the local constabulary for costs incurred to us through their negligence?
Bastards did it twice?

NSP

LE
I get sick and tired of do gooders saying things like "they are just misunderstood" or "they are actually really decent people if you get to know them". Ask people about the Welshpool pikey site that cost a small fortune to build and looked like Hiroshima after the bomb by the time the pikey scum were done with it! If it wasnt concreted they tore it up and stole it and cost the local council a bomb to fix everything.

I work in I.T. for a retailer that has stores in England and Wales and we get hit frequently by the same tactics of 8 to 10 aggressive looking pikeys walking into a store, grabbing a trolley, loading up with Barbour and other expensive lines and simply pushing the trolleys out of the store. Security wont touch them as they have had knives pulled on them or been spat on so we have to stand by and let then walk out.

NSP

LE
I get sick and tired of do gooders saying things like "they are just misunderstood" or "they are actually really decent people if you get to know them". Ask people about the Welshpool pikey site that cost a small fortune to build and looked like Hiroshima after the bomb by the time the pikey scum were done with it! If it wasnt concreted they tore it up and stole it and cost the local council a bomb to fix everything.

I work in I.T. for a retailer that has stores in England and Wales and we get hit frequently by the same tactics of 8 to 10 aggressive looking pikeys walking into a store, grabbing a trolley, loading up with Barbour and other expensive lines and simply pushing the trolleys out of the store. Security wont touch them as they have had knives pulled on them or been spat on so we have to stand by and let then walk out.
In light of the police surrender to this scum-sucking parasitical plague, "citizen self-help" vigilantism is clearly the only solution to this menance. Preferably a final one.

Hmmmmm - where have I heard that before...?

JackSofty

War Hero
Any guesses as to how far the nearest pikey camp is from this event?
Yes, about 400 yards.

Not that I'm suggesting any involvement of the large group of caravan dwelling persons around Middlewich and Winsford or anything like it.
Any guesses as to how far the nearest pikey camp is from this event?
Yes, about 400 yards.

Not that I'm suggesting any involvement of the large group of caravan dwelling persons around Middlewich and Winsford or anything like it.
A few years ago, there was a similar incident in Bridlington High Street when an exhausted and dehydrated horse collapsed.
The twunt with him (who earlier had tried selling him to us) started pulling at the the cart which meant that the iron spars whacked its head every time he pulled it and when he started hitting the horse with a leather strap I stepped in. Shoved the wonka away from the beast and shouted at him to help me unhitch him from the cart and to get him some water.
Cue thirty-odd pikey scum pouring out of the pub shouting abuse and swinging fists at us so myself and the wife got stuck in until the noise alerted a few of our mates in another pub nearby (the High Street is pub heaven, nine boozers in 200 yards) and twenty or more bodies (including a number of large ex squaddies) swarmed out and started laying into them properly.
Cue our exit to inform the transit van full of rozzers what happened and left them to it.
Scum.
By the way, my having unhitched the horse, in the middle of the melee, he got to his feet and f*cked off.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Pikey Dit:: just heard about a chap I know by sight and dislike enormously who exits on the fringes of P ikey society.

Lives in a mobile home, occasional ground worker, thief and low level drug dealer.

His supplier popped round with a couple of associates to discuss an outstanding invoice.

They sliced his mobile home and his car into small pieces with a stone saw whilst tazering him continually for the best part of two hours.

Good.

Even better, they filmed it all for shyts and giggles - have to say it would have made me laugh - which was later discovered by the boys in blue and the three of them have now waved goodbye to the next six years of their lives.

Drinks all round.

wafubustard

War Hero
Sorry no. I was having a (socially distanced) chat this morning with a mate - who sacked him once - discussing how to get a grip of his large, young, exuberant chocolate lab who keeps jumping up at people.

I said: 'you ought to get a tazer, for that dog', he said 'Ooh, talking of tazers did you hear what happened to that Dave '? Etc etc.

Made me laugh like a drain, so I pass ed it on.

Pikey Dit:: just heard about a chap I know by sight and dislike enormously who exits on the fringes of P ikey society.

Lives in a mobile home, occasional ground worker, thief and low level drug dealer.

His supplier popped round with a couple of associates to discuss an outstanding invoice.

They sliced his mobile home and his car into small pieces with a stone saw whilst tazering him continually for the best part of two hours.

Good.

Even better, they filmed it all for shyts and giggles - have to say it would have made me laugh - which was later discovered by the boys in blue and the three of them have now waved goodbye to the next six years of their lives.

Drinks all round.
Now that I would PAY to see :)

Kirkz

LE
Sorry no. I was having a (socially distanced) chat this morning with a mate - who sacked him once - discussing how to get a grip of his large, young, exuberant chocolate lab who keeps jumping up at people.

I said: 'you ought to get a tazer, for that dog', he said 'Ooh, talking of tazers did you hear what happened to that Dave '? Etc etc.

Made me laugh like a drain, so I pass ed it on.
Barbars Woodhouse - When the dog jumps up grab it's paws and squeeze, it'll soon learn not to jump up.
Worked a treat with my Doberman.

In_Twists

Clanker
In light of the police surrender to this scum-sucking parasitical plague, "citizen self-help" vigilantism is clearly the only solution to this menance. Preferably a final one.

Hmmmmm - where have I heard that before...?
All Final Solution jokes aside (for now..), this does give up a strong case for the right to bear arms. Protecting ones livelihood is no crime. It wouldnt be hard for groups of shop owners to agree to help each other out, or even just members of the public.
One people...

Londo

LE
2 bloody massive cannons nicked
I wonder what sort of community has form for that?
perhaps its a protest about slavery
or pikies

by my reckoning thats about 250 quid scrap value maximum
If the police recover the guns and find the culprits I think I have found a suitable punishment .. We used to do it in India why not here ?

Latest Threads