Pikey Watch

But it has to be proved who did it, just like the locks that fall off by magic when a pikey appears

What's good for the goose...so better to return the favour
True.
1F706229-3F0B-4C80-89A2-8594C9E10ABB.jpeg

sheet of weldmesh, bolt croppers, 20 mins. Area denied.
allegedly...

Police negligence is a term used to describe an event whereby a police officer fails to perform their duties adequately, and this leads to a failure in the legal system.
As I have already told you, trespass is not a criminal offence.Therefore the police cannot have acted negligently in this situation.
You're thick enough to be a pikey. Or a copper.

Criminal damage and threatening behaviour ought to be acted on by the police though?
You are of course quite correct.But remember these people know how to play the game.”The padlocks were broken before we arrived” “Yes that woman was abusive and used racist language,and I have 15 people you can back me up”
What can the cops do? Until the law is changed, things will just stay the same.
All we can do is outsmart them.

You are of course quite correct.But remember these people know how to play the game.”The padlocks were broken before we arrived” “Yes that woman was abusive and used racist language,and I have 15 people you can back me up”
What can the cops do? Until the law is changed, things will just stay the same.
All we can do is outsmart them.
Someone how I think that saying pikey wagon was on fire before we arrived officer, isn't going to work though

The Welsh have the right idea. When you've blown your wad, kill them and eat them.
I thought you meant come home to a real fire for a moment

Yes I did read the post . I was trying to be funny . It didn't work so I shall flagellate MASTURBATE myself to within an inch of my life .

no charge

You're thick enough to be a pikey. Or a copper.
He's just stating what the UK law is; if you don't like it you should write to your MP. You could pay for legal advice from a solicitor to be told the same thing.

The law is different in the Republic of Ireland, probably because it's an agricultural country. Trespass is a criminal offemce and the Gardai can evict travellers, I believe. That's why a lot of the travellers are in the UK. Maybe you could consider moving to Ireland.* They might not let you in though.

PS I'm told that Rathkeale in Limerick is nice, you'd love it there.

Last edited:
He's just stating what the UK law is; if you don't like it you should write to your MP. You could pay for legal advice from a solicitor to be told the same thing.

The law is different in the Republic of Ireland, probably because it's an agricultural country. Trespass is a criminal offemce and the Gardai can evict travellers, I believe. That's why a lot of the travellers are in the UK. Maybe you could consider moving to Ireland.* They might not let you in though.

PS I'm told that Rathkeale in Limerick is nice, you'd love it there.
The UK law is, if forced entry is made and more than six vehicles are involved, the police can move them on.
I have contacted my MP.
Legal advice has been sought.
We are not in the Republic of Ireland.
I have been to the Emerald Isle, more than once, thank you very much.

The UK law is, if forced entry is made and more than six vehicles are involved, the police can move them on.
I have contacted my MP.
Legal advice has been sought.
We are not in the Republic of Ireland.
I have been to the Emerald Isle, more than once, thank you very much.
Why get irate at vvaannmmaann for stating what you already know? It's not his fault the police are fcuking useless (for reasons that may or may not be beyond their control).
The travellers know how to play the system. Breaking a lock or gate is criminal damage, so the damage is done by one person who then leaves. The tribe are then directed to the site where they find they can enter without breaking.
The landowners have to get a court order and pay bailiffs. The bailiffs will pay the travellers to leave and keep the change, money for little effort. The travellers move on and repeat.
I think there were similar problems found with paying Danegeld in King Alfred's time.

Last edited:
Any guesses as to how far the nearest pikey camp is from this event?
Yes, about 400 yards.

Not that I'm suggesting any involvement of the large group of caravan dwelling persons around Middlewich and Winsford or anything like it.

Londo

LE
Any guesses as to how far the nearest pikey camp is from this event?
Yes, about 400 yards.

Not that I'm suggesting any involvement of the large group of caravan dwelling persons around Middlewich and Winsford or anything like it.
The two arseholes involved , shut them in the wheelie bin and drag them off by something fast to the local landfill site .

The two ********* involved , shut them in the wheelie bin and drag them off by something fast to the local landfill site .
You can't do that. Causes methane, or somesuch..,,H&S doncherknow.

Latest Threads