Pikey Watch

Here's a thought regardig pikies. As I said recently, we've had another infestation of the hedgeshiting filth. The local big policeman firstly said he couldn't remove them because of Coronavirus. Then said he couldn't enact Articles 60/61. When it was pointed out to him that he could, two broken locks, more than six vehicles, threatening behaviour, including one threat made to a club members wife, within earshot of a scrawny, shaking "policeman, etc, etc, he then said he wouldn't take any steps.
Now. It could cost us quite a few thousand squid to put a bigger, stronger gate, which the vermin would still smash.
Or we could employ bailiffs, which takes time, and a couple of thousand squids, (Or more).

So. A question for the legal beagles, such as @dingerr. Is there a precedent in law, to sue the local constabulary for costs incurred to us through their negligence?

Here's a thought regardig pikies. As I said recently, we've had another infestation of the hedgeshiting filth. The local big policeman firstly said he couldn't remove them because of Coronavirus. Then said he couldn't enact Articles 60/61. When it was pointed out to him that he could, two broken locks, more than six vehicles, threatening behaviour, including one threat made to a club members wife, within earshot of a scrawny, shaking "policeman, etc, etc, he then said he wouldn't take any steps.
Now. It could cost us quite a few thousand squid to put a bigger, stronger gate, which the vermin would still smash.
Or we could employ bailiffs, which takes time, and a couple of thousand squids, (Or more).

So. A question for the legal beagles, such as @dingerr. Is there a precedent in law, to sue the local constabulary for costs incurred to us through their negligence?

You might get more mileage if the PCC is up for election as they won’t like the negative press.
Mountstevens? I wouldn't piss on her either.
Promises, promises, learn by our mistakes?
Yeah. Right.

If it's on land, surely at some point it needs fresh fertiliser which is where farmer Giles comes to the rescue with his muck spreader

Is there a precedent in law, to sue the local constabulary for costs incurred to us through their negligence?
Police negligence is a term used to describe an event whereby a police officer fails to perform their duties adequately, and this leads to a failure in the legal system.
As I have already told you, trespass is not a criminal offence.Therefore the police cannot have acted negligently in this situation.

4(T)

LE
Police negligence is a term used to describe an event whereby a police officer fails to perform their duties adequately, and this leads to a failure in the legal system.
As I have already told you, trespass is not a criminal offence.Therefore the police cannot have acted negligently in this situation.
Criminal damage and threatening behaviour ought to be acted on by the police though?

vinniethemanxcat

On ROPS
On ROPs

22 of you turn up with your cricket bats for batting practice.

Set up the stumps in front of their caravans......

It will have to be the long whippy runner beans . Baked beans once out the can just don't do it for me :-D
Nah... a leather bootlace dipped in marmalade.

...sends chivers down your spine...

it must be fairly easy to encourage a swarm to move on. First night catapult the van windows. Second night fireworks at dark o'clock. Third night a smattering of screws across the access point. Etc etc.

If criminal damage is caused it becomes a criminal offence. Eg broken locks, fences, gates etc.

If criminal damage is caused it becomes a criminal offence. Eg broken locks, fences, gates etc.
But it has to be proved who did it, just like the locks that fall off by magic when a pikey appears

What's good for the goose...so better to return the favour

NSP

LE
One can only hope so. If communities start clawing back their taxes by putting a dent in the CCs budget every time the thieving filth rock up the CCs might all stop virtue signalling and instruct their constables to do some bloody work.

As an upshot, the filth might decide to quit the UK for somewhere where there's an easier ride ('cos, let's face it, they're never going to decide that the path of least resistance is to simply live within the law, not robbing people or ripping them off and paying taxes and for things like insurance, MoTs and groceries, are they?).

Latest Threads