LE
Did you not think this through ?
You get some fit bird in that likes painting and you pay her in kind
At my age, with this back?
Are you for fucking real!

Kirkz

LE
Put her on top, let her do the work, no problem for your back then :rolleyes:
Try and keep up, I posted a while back, I need three days notice, several reminders and a bucket of blue diamond shaped pills and even then it probaby wouldn't happen, I'd be thinking about records or what was in the neighbours skip.

anglo

LE
Try and keep up, I posted a while back, I need three days notice, several reminders and a bucket of blue diamond shaped pills and even then it probaby wouldn't happen, I'd be thinking about records or what was in the neighbours skip.
My condolences to you Mukker, that is a sad state of affairs

Londo

LE
At my age, with this back?
Are you for ******* real!
I didn't realise you were such an old fart . Send her round here and I will give her one or two minutes of fun .

I'm still cooking with gas to the point where SWMBO says "not again ..."

The real problem isn't when you can't get it up, it's when you can't keep it down.
[Ben Elton]

Kirkz

LE
I'm still cooking with gas to the point where SWMBO says "not again ..."

The real problem isn't when you can't get it up, it's when you can't keep it down.
[Ben Elton]
I can get it up, but since I had the snip I'm just not that interested.

Kirkz

LE
I meant send the bird painting the gate round to here :thanks:
I don't have any gates.
Did you not read the original post? I got rid of the gates so I wouldn't have the hassle of painting them.

Londo

LE
I don't have any gates.
Did you not read the original post? I got rid of the gates so I wouldn't have the hassle of painting them.
Yes I did read the post . I was trying to be funny . It didn't work so I shall flagellate myself to within an inch of my life .

Well, after an enforced captivity due to Kung Flu, I headed off on my boat yesterday. Without leaving huge piles of crap lying on the towpath. Just some woodchippings where I had been chopping wood.

So anyone who complains about these scum isn't anti-traveller, just anti-criminal scum.

Kirkz

LE
Yes I did read the post . I was trying to be funny . It didn't work so I shall flagellate myself to within an inch of my life .
You're going to hit yourself with beans?

Londo

LE
You're going to hit yourself with beans?
It will have to be the long whippy runner beans . Baked beans once out the can just don't do it for me :-D

Truxx

LE

The group arrived at Seven Brethren lorry park and Tarka park in Barnstaple on Monday afternoon, with ten caravans and vehicles in tow.

Top reporting, towing vehicles
I had a chicken Tarka last week, it was just like a chicken tikka but a little otter

Taxi
I had a chicken karma.

The chicken knew it had it coming.

Latest Threads