Pikey Watch

Oops

War Hero
Like in this case where the police did the sq root of FA for weeks Clean-up after travellers invade - Daniel Thwaites | Hotels & Inns | Pubs | Beers & Our brewery
this snip says it all “We find ourselves powerless victims in this situation and I find it incredible that these travellers are allowed to get away with this sort of behaviour.”
Playing catch-up, sorry.
I was going to post this link also....

It caused serious bother in our neck of the woods...
Plod were in attendance, but we're simply bullied out of the way, then 'monitored' the complete destruction and gutting of everything in the place...
Office workers jackets were still hanging on the back of chairs etc...
Senior Plods excuse....
'There was a footy match on, we didn't think we could manage' or some such drivel, followed by the standard response

"Valuable lessons learned"....

Cnuts , em all!

Ps.
They did arrest one months later as they had 'video evidence' his tranny was severely weighted down as it left the site, therefore suspecting he was removing the precious metals found inside a brewery.

NO SH#T SHERLOCK!

We sleep soundly in our beds at night in Lancs.
There is a tale of a farmer who, on discovering his field had become inhabited, drove in with an excavator and began digging a trench around them. Apparently they left sharpish.
It's happened to us in '16
Used a 'Deep ridging' machine to surround em.
Plod intervened, had to leave access point, elf and safety, ambulance and Fire access required.....
To be fair the Plod on the ground were of the same opinion as us...
Our landlord jumped through feckin hoops to rid of em, it took us ten days...
The shite (human) they left was horrendous.

My Scrappy mate's solution was cheaper and effectively used hereabouts,( we never did, our landlord is too 'Decent a type')

Kids and catapults.....
Repannelling the side of a fancy caravan is a very expensive business.....
They're very proud in this regard.

Just sayin'.

We've got 'settled' Oirish Gyppos here too, they hate the travelling Scum, just as much....

This piece is very careful not to label the culprits, but the patterns of behaviour in the locality suggests....

No, I can't say it. It would be prejudicial.

The 'comments' under the article are interesting; some say fairly specifically who they believe to be responsible, and the rest are angry about that; a heavy handed response to the murder would be racist or something.

Kirkz

LE

This piece is very careful not to label the culprits, but the patterns of behaviour in the locality suggests....

The 'comments' under the article are interesting; some say fairly specifically who they believe to be responsible, and the rest are angry about that; a heavy handed response to the murder would be racist or something.
Can't read the comments under the article without subscribing.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If in a confrontation with our jovial travelling community NEVER forget to report to the police if they threaten to shoot you. Can produce a far bigger response

Londo

LE

Just seen that the guy killed in this incident Chas Hilder is ex TAVR 36 Signal Regiment .

Chances of the Police securing a conviction...

Our survey said...

xxx

Londo

LE
Pikeys up to their tricks, they care little for heritage and design, its all about brash and bluster

A lot of these places are built with minimal foundations if any . Can't wait till the next earthquake .
Also many windows are not fitted as the have to pay tax on any windows fitted .
Wish we could return the scum from whence they came they are parasites . I know . Loads moved into my old area and no end of problems with them .

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A lot of these places are built with minimal foundations if any . Can't wait till the next earthquake .
Also many windows are not fitted as the have to pay tax on any windows fitted .
Wish we could return the scum from whence they came they are parasites . I know . Loads moved into my old area and no end of problems with them .
what they are doing is destroying a historic building so allow them a larger plot for caravans
the filthy tarmac laying metal stealing scum

Londo

LE
what they are doing is destroying a historic building so allow them a larger plot for caravans
the filthy tarmac laying metal stealing scum
Ah ! We are a bit at cross purposes I had quoted the wrong post and was referring to that other load of metal stealing scum the Roma pikeys .
Agree with you about our home grown inbreeds though .

Londo

LE
Talking of metal stealing scum .
Back at the old place next door had some work done to it and as some scaffolding was being taken down a small crowd of fat roma women passed ( they had taken over a house a few doors down ).
They got all excited , jumping up and down and pointing . shouting scrap , scrap ? The scaffolders told them to bugger off .
However the next day the neighbours wrought iron gate mysteriously disappeared as had my small brass bell push from my front door . Measuring all of 2"x 3/4" . Wonder how much the scum got for that ? It was replaced by a plastic bell push later that week and that one wasn't stolen .

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Talking of metal stealing scum .
Back at the old place next door had some work done to it and as some scaffolding was being taken down a small crowd of fat roma women passed ( they had taken over a house a few doors down ).
They got all excited , jumping up and down and pointing . shouting scrap , scrap ? The scaffolders told them to bugger off .
However the next day the neighbours wrought iron gate mysteriously disappeared as had my small brass bell push from my front door . Measuring all of 2"x 3/4" . Wonder how much the scum got for that ? It was replaced by a plastic bell push later that week and that one wasn't stolen .
I have just had new hinges welded to my gates, one set are on upside down, to stop the pikeys lifting them off, last year 6 houses had their gates pinched in one night
its also got cctv on the front now

Kirkz

LE
I have just had new hinges welded to my gates, one set are on upside down, to stop the pikeys lifting them off, last year 6 houses had their gates pinched in one night
its also got cctv on the front now
First thing I did when I moved in to this house was remove the gates.
Wasn't worried about them being nicked as we live quite close to the Police HQ in Lancashire, I just didn't want the hassle of painting them.

Londo

LE
First thing I did when I moved in to this house was remove the gates.
Wasn't worried about them being nicked as we live quite close to the Police HQ in Lancashire, I just didn't want the hassle of painting them.
Did you not think this through ?
You get some fit bird in that likes painting and you pay her in kind

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
There lies the problem though.
His little winky wouldn't be enough of an incentive for payment in kind.
I shall potter off and have a g&t while I muse on how you came by such information.

Latest Threads