Pikey Watch

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
If the local council can hound ordinary law abiding citizens for a few pounds worth of unpaid council tax, why can't they hunt these eyesore creating waste of space caravan utilising nomadic travelers for the cost of the clean up.
I've always said if they cannot live cleanly then their caravans should be crushed. - seeing as many of them have floor safes full of cash they would wail summit rotten.

I had problems with one a few years back, I said I'd come down the site and sort him out - many return threats and claims I didn't know which van was his - I said 'a petrol bomb doesn't care' which nearly had him crying. his grandparents lived closest to the hedge apparently

cnut

I've always said if they cannot live cleanly then their caravans should be crushed. - seeing as many of them have floor safes full of cash they would wail summit rotten.

I had problems with one a few years back, I said I'd come down the site and sort him out - many return threats and claims I didn't know which van was his - I said 'a petrol bomb doesn't care' which nearly had him crying. his grandparents lived closest to the hedge apparently

cnut
They are terrified of fire. A caravan goes up in seconds, only one doorway as well..

They attempted to pitch up on the green in our village about 10 years ago. Local headcase just wandered over with an axe and a Jerrycan of petrol.

They left inside of 20 minutes. Dousing a caravan full of kids with petrol gave them an incentive to leave.

They've never returned.

They watched
The heavy police presence was a car and a van. The "big" policeman earlier said it was all down to lack of resources, and Covid.
In other local news, police are having a crackdown on speeding!
I wouldn't piss on a copper if he was on fire.

Kirkz

LE
The heavy police presence was a car and a van. The "big" policeman earlier said it was all down to lack of resources, and Covid.
I wouldn't piss on a copper or a Pikey if he was on fire.
Fixed for accuracy.

Cent is absolutely right

Scum at it again,

Bomb the bastards.

Shoot the survivors.

Then bomb the bastards again.

The only language they understand.

Kirkz

LE
Scum at it again,

Bomb the bastards.

Shoot the survivors.

Then bomb the bastards again.

The only language they understand.
Sell every piece of saleable equipment on the site to cover the cost of reinstatement of the land and then bill the fuckers for the remaining cost.
After bombing them, shooting the survivors and then bombing them again obviously.

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
These are the usual bastards....... they more or less "own" the area around Rathkeale, but travel the world to prey on human beings......

Lets hope the US authorities strip him and his associates of all their illegal assets and give him a very long sentence.

Oh, I would purely as what any citizen should do. Just make sure it's a proper fire and he isn't smerking a ciggie. :cool:

These are the usual bastards....... they more or less "own" the area around Rathkeale, but travel the world to prey on human beings......

Fingers crossed the Texas authorities manage to include the death penalty as an option

The Rathkeale Rovers are stopped in their tracks
G.M.P. Traffic
stopped this van on M62 near Rochdale. Weighed in at 5.2 tonnes, plated at 3.5t. Insurance didn't cover business use either so seized S165
@NWmwaypolice
#longwalkhome

View attachment 477225
just look at the wheels/arches! amazed they have any tires left.

I'm also surprised they
a) had any form of insurance
b) had managed to get no business cover on a flatbed wagon, when I sold insurance (I hated that job) we simply wouldn't offer personal only cover on that vehicle type...

Latest Threads