Pikey Watch

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Yes, he did. But has anyone taken action to deal with the clear breach of under-age drinking, or encouraging him to drink alcohol?
I don't think there is an age limit for drinking at home.
Probably wrong
Edit

It is not illegal:
  • For someone over 18 to buy a child over 16 beer, wine or cider if they are eating a table meal together in licensed premises.
  • For a child aged five to 16 to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises. This does not mean it is recommended. We strongly advise an alcohol-free childhood, as recommended by the Chief Medical Officers.

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
I don't think there is an age limit for drinking at home.
Probably wrong
Edit

For a child aged five to 16 to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.
The law is about selling or buying alcohol for persons aged under 18.
Might be a law about under age drinking in public though.

No need for that. I realise it's difficult situation, but that's the law, and your visitors know it. If your grounds got trespassed onto once before, what precautions have you taken to prevent illegal access? Prevention being better than cure and all that.
Extra gates, height restriction gates, heavy duty locks. What do you want? 24 Hr stags? Fukwit. The police are scared of them. Fact.

Kirkz

LE
Extra gates, height restriction gates, heavy duty locks. What do you want? 24 Hr stags? Fukwit. The police are scared of them. Fact.
Not scared of them, just powerless to act as they play the race card every time.

I was told by some coppers that the rescouces it takes to go into a camp and either make arrests or retrieve property was so big the chiefs of police won't agree to it.

I was told by some coppers that the rescouces it takes to go into a camp and either make arrests or retrieve property was so big the chiefs of police won't agree to it.
And the pikey scum ahem travelling people are well aware of this of course which is why they get away with so much.

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

Tyk

LE
Not scared of them, just powerless to act as they play the race card every time.
The utter morons that have given official acceptance of Pikey's as having some unique ethnic identity need to be slowly flayed and repeatedly dipped in concentrated lemon juice and salt.

As you're aware there's basically jack all you can do about this crap and I'm sure you expect it to be repeated. Short of an armed guard and landmines there's nothing you can do to prevent them returning unless the law gets changed to make any trespass of even a short duration a jailable offence with complete confiscation and destruction of vehicles which is less likely than me being elected Pope and President of the USA on the same afternoon.

I am friendly with a gypsy lad from along the road. He lives in a house BTW. Some time ago I had acquired a mk.4 Transit, and happened to wave at him as we passed along the road. Next time I saw him and he saw my van he said "I wondered who that was in the pikey wagon" I said that it was only a Transit, to which he replied that it had a hi-viz jacket hanging on the passenger headrest, thus identifying it as pikey transport
I shall have to try that one day. I've got a spare hi-viz.

NSP

LE
Maybe it's time NPAS seconded a few of these from the AAC...?

Or better yet just acquired a few of these (added bonus: after swatting the camp from above it can come in and deposit the relief for the mop-up):-

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
They hit one in Essex bloody big time back in February
the entry method was proper reagan and carter
Landrover through the gates
then big dogs and disc cutters

Last edited:
Trespassing onto land is still a civil offence.What did you expect them to do?
As above, it becomes a crime if criminal damage was caused, though a frequent response is to say “there’s no way to tell who broke the lock”... because any ordinary decent trespasser is going to find the tools to break the lock rather than just hop over the gate aren’t they?

They hit one in Essex bloody big time back in February
the entry method was proper reagan and carter
Landrover through the gates
then big dogs and disc cutters

An old mucker (ex mob), used to do a lot of handling/intelligence gathering for several constabularies/ regional crime squads.

As with any organisation, there are plenty of canaries who prefer to sing as apposed to a stretch. Even on their own family.

They are scared of them. When the Inspector turned up and was asked why the shits weren't hoofed, broken locks, more than six vans, blah, blah, blah, he said, it's covid! the weasely, spineless creep.
Pikies. I've shit 'em.
Police. I've shit 'em.
I've Emailed Mr Heappy, our local waste of space. No reply as yet.
Politicians? I've shit 'em.

Kirkz

LE
They are scared of them. When the Inspector turned up and was asked why the shits weren't hoofed, broken locks, more than six vans, blah, blah, blah, he said, it's covid! the weasely, spineless creep.
Pikies. I've shit 'em.
Police. I've shit 'em.
Molotov cocktail the pikey cunts.

I wonder if the potential clear up rate would make it viable(?)

Pikies. I've shit 'em.
Police. I've shit 'em.
A few years ago a local farmer was setting up one of his fields for his daughter wedding reception. Marquees,bar,catering,toilets etc. The night before some pikeys turned up and made free with the facilities on offer.
It so happened the farmers daughter was marrying a local rugby player. Telephone calls. Four cars loaded with rugby players turned up, some going onto cricket practice later, and persuaded the pikeys to move on.
They did.

Why would the police spend a fortune on a properly run investigation over a couple of quids worth of criminal damage ? They don't have the money or the manpower to waste on this or in the case of pikeys the political will .
I wish they would do something though and move the travellers on so they can start travelling again .
All the way back to where they came from .

Like in this case where the police did the sq root of FA for weeks Clean-up after travellers invade - Daniel Thwaites | Hotels & Inns | Pubs | Beers & Our brewery
this snip says it all “We find ourselves powerless victims in this situation and I find it incredible that these travellers are allowed to get away with this sort of behaviour.”

Latest Threads