Pikey Watch

Pikeys heavens gates.jpg

Ah fukit, here we go again. Load of hedgeshitters turned up yesterday at our sports ground, broke the padlocks on two gates, @wetsmonkey's mates got there and failed to stop them. "It's OK, they're going on Monday"
On the side of the police vehicles it says Crimestoppers. Laff, I nearly pissed meself.
The police are a gutless bunch of shits collecting wages under false pretences. Same thing four years ago. It cost us dear as the police wouldn't do anything, we had to sort it out ourselves.
Pikies and Police will not be pissed on if on fire.

Ah fukit, here we go again. Load of hedgeshitters turned up yesterday at our sports ground, broke the padlocks on two gates, @wetsmonkey's mates got there and failed to stop them. "It's OK, they're going on Monday"
On the side of the police vehicles it says Crimestoppers. Laff, I nearly pissed meself.
The police are a gutless bunch of shits collecting wages under false pretences. Same thing four years ago. It cost us dear as the police wouldn't do anything, we had to sort it out ourselves.
Perhaps they were too busy moving on legally parked motor homes. Low hanging fruit anyone?

Trespassing onto land is still a civil offence.What did you expect them to do?

cent05zr70 said:

Trespassing onto land is still a civil offence.What did you expect them to do?

My bold but criminal damage isn't!!

roninxix

War Hero
I live on a boat. Solar panels, generator and the engine, and I have enough. The thing is, I'm a traveller because that's what I do. These people are just feral Irish who don't want to be part of society yet want the benefits.
@AdminVortex, mate I’m planning to buy a narrowboat in the next couple of years and live aboard. Any advice would be appreciated.

Londo

LE
cent05zr70 said:

My bold but criminal damage isn't!!
Yes but it's proving who did the criminal damage unfortunately .
Unless a finger can be pointed to a particular pikey and even then the police will do the square root of feck all .

There are a group of three van lifers that were driven out of a perfect lock down site in Jockistan. They found a place elsewhere and lived off their supplies for eight weeks, even separating from each other for the first two weeks.

The guy who put them up has been subject to lots of local abuse, so now the camp has gone and they're on the road again.

Not pikeys, trying to do the best they can, not causing any trouble to anybody.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

With increased thefts of diesel around travellers sites only the mean minded would leave a jerry can of diesel laced with 2kg of sugar close to the verge
it wouldn't make any difference, the sugar would be removed by the fuel filter in a Diesel and it doesn't dissolve in petrol either. The sugar thing is a myth.

A tin of varnish on the other hand...

No need for that. I realise it's difficult situation, but that's the law, and your visitors know it. If your grounds got trespassed onto once before, what precautions have you taken to prevent illegal access? Prevention being better than cure and all that.

Yes but it's proving who did the criminal damage unfortunately .
Unless a finger can be pointed to a particular pikey and even then the police will do the square root of feck all .
True, but a properly run investigation could find the culprit. Although it may cause inconvenience to innocent parties(?)

Londo

LE
True, but a properly run investigation could find the culprit. Although it may cause inconvenience to innocent parties(?)
Why would the police spend a fortune on a properly run investigation over a couple of quids worth of criminal damage ? They don't have the money or the manpower to waste on this or in the case of pikeys the political will .
I wish they would do something though and move the travellers on so they can start travelling again .
All the way back to where they came from .

I was sitting in Gregg's having my lunch a couple of years ago and two " ladies of the no fixed abode community " just walked in and filled a bag with sarnies off the shelf, I asked the staff if they were going to do anything and they said they'd been told not to . Basically the big chain shops in the town had given them the green light to rob them blind.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

Latest Threads