Pikey Watch

Hmmmm!
I might be able to pull this off too, I own a clapped out 4x4 and a white hi top LWB Transit, plus my gaff has loads of scrap metal on the drive.
Unfortunately, I don't think clapped out will do the trick I'm afraid.

1589633761483.png

Please go to your nearest dealer with £25,000 (in cash) and purchase one of these.

View attachment 474059

Please go to your nearest dealer with £25,000 (in cash) and purchase one of these.
A nasty Navara in white with all the bling on is less reliable, worse to drive and just “ pikeyer “ if there is such a word.
failing that a tired transit king cab tipper with a chequer plate rear step/ tow bar, is the ticket if one is on a budget ( preferably ringed).

Kirkz

LE

View attachment 474059

That has to be the best joke of the thread.
A Pikey buy something? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am friendly with a gypsy lad from along the road. He lives in a house BTW. Some time ago I had acquired a mk.4 Transit, and happened to wave at him as we passed along the road. Next time I saw him and he saw my van he said "I wondered who that was in the pikey wagon" I said that it was only a Transit, to which he replied that it had a hi-viz jacket hanging on the passenger headrest, thus identifying it as pikey transport

A nasty Navara in white with all the bling on is less reliable, worse to drive and just “ pikeyer “ if there is such a word.
failing that a tired transit king cab tipper with a chequer plate rear step/ tow bar, is the ticket if one is on a budget ( preferably ringed).
as an addendum
if you want your wife to be able to carry of the look of successful Gype
wife you will need
A. A white Range Rover evoque or
B. A top of the range VW Amacock, with a roller shutter flatbed cover,
NO TOWBAR, ( an important touch) and it must be kept spotless at all times.
This will ( to complete the deception) of course require that she only drives it in full makeup ( including spray tan), 5” hoop ear rings and hair pulled as tight as humanly possible into a bun/ ponytail near the top of her head.
A Navan accent will complete the look.

Kirkz

LE
Hang about a minute.
The extensive knowledge of Pikey behaviour, dress and transport has led me to assume...

You lot ARE FUCKING PIKEY'S!

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Now I will give the lad a little leeway perhaps he is a normal hard working member of society
no bollocks he is a thieving pikey knut, and the judge has been fooled again by flowery words and phrases
oddly he gives different ages each time, but its the same fella
he is also ran a home improvements company ? what a surprise

CASE ONE
well known and respected hard working man sees the court literally throw out the charges

CASE TWO
Oddly the same name and area

CAse Three

oddly the same family are regulars in court
article-1246466-080A2634000005DC-968_224x328.jpg
article-1246466-080A262D000005DC-559_224x328.jpg

Steal one shirt , get one free?

With increased thefts of diesel around travellers sites only the mean minded would leave a jerry can of diesel laced with 2kg of sugar close to the verge
A few years back Mrs Devex’s cousin’s husband worked for a defence contractor. On the previous two visits to town by the fair (and attendant pikeys) a gene had gone walkabout. Hmmm thinks the PhD physicist and his boffin pals. That year a clapped out gene was left out having been suitably modified. He estimated it would run for about 60 hours before spontaneously combusting. I don’t think there’s been a problem since

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
as an addendum
if you want your wife to be able to carry of the look of successful Gype
wife you will need
A. A white Range Rover evoque or
B. A top of the range VW Amacock, with a roller shutter flatbed cover,
NO TOWBAR, ( an important touch) and it must be kept spotless at all times.
This will ( to complete the deception) of course require that she only drives it in full makeup ( including spray tan), 5” hoop ear rings and hair pulled as tight as humanly possible into a bun/ ponytail near the top of her head.
A Navan accent will complete the look.
The tightly pulled hair is to achieve the frightening facelift

Last edited:

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
A few years back Mrs Devex’s cousin’s husband worked for a defence contractor. On the previous two visits to town by the fair (and attendant pikeys) a gene had gone walkabout. Hmmm thinks the PhD physicist and his boffin pals. That year a clapped out gene was left out having been suitably modified. He estimated it would run for about 60 hours before spontaneously combusting. I don’t think there’s been a problem since
Gene?