Pikey Watch

Why don't they do what they usually do and just tap into someone who actually pays for stuff's water or power line?
I live on a boat. Solar panels, generator and the engine, and I have enough. The thing is, I'm a traveller because that's what I do. These people are just feral Irish who don't want to be part of society yet want the benefits.

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Why don't they do what they usually do and just tap into someone who actually pays for stuff's water or power line?
Because that is illegal, well they are but they need a cash payout

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

NSP

LE
Why don't they just conform to normal living standards and actually have a place to live with all modern conveniences like running water, sewerage and electricity?
Well, in an ideal world then they wou-...............wait; what's that? Oh, look - it's No.1 Squadron Royal Pork Force doing a formation take-off...

NSP

LE

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Shoplift bottled water, shit in hedges, and get power from other people's generators, with other people's diesel.

WTF has changed......... ?
With increased thefts of diesel around travellers sites only the mean minded would leave a jerry can of diesel laced with 2kg of sugar close to the verge

Why don't they just conform to normal living standards and actually have a place to live with all modern conveniences like running water, sewerage and electricity?

Its 'cos they is a protected species man along with several other groups ... Gypsies and Travellers - race discrimination
snip "The courts have said that Romany Gypsies and Irish Travellers are protected against race discrimination because they’re ethnic groups under the Equality Act.
If you’re a Romany Gypsy or Irish Traveller, you’re still protected against discrimination even if you’ve moved into settled accommodation."

Our establishment is so blinded and/or stupid by their pathetic efforts to virtue signal their pathetic efforts to show their pc/woke side, they let these thieving parasites ignore the law, infractions of which would see a white British man punished severely!!

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Now I will give the lad a little leeway perhaps he is a normal hard working member of society
no bollocks he is a thieving pikey knut, and the judge has been fooled again by flowery words and phrases
oddly he gives different ages each time, but its the same fella
he is also ran a home improvements company ? what a surprise

CASE ONE
well known and respected hard working man sees the court literally throw out the charges

CASE TWO
Oddly the same name and area

CAse Three

oddly the same family are regulars in court

Given that I'm from an Anglo-Irish family, and am ethnically no different from the vermin who are a protected species, I have a plan as to how I can achieve parity, because I don't see why these fuckers should have the advantage.

I have done quite a bit of travelling over the years so am technically a traveller - albeit an Anglo-Irish one. I don't live in a mobile shed, but that doesn't appear to be a stumbling block. I think there's some mileage in this, so I'm going to self-identify as a pikey. It might be a better qualification than a degree.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Given that I'm from an Anglo-Irish family, and am ethnically no different from the vermin who are a protected species, I have a plan as to how I can achieve parity, because I don't see why these ******* should have the advantage.

I have done quite a bit of travelling over the years so am technically a traveller - albeit an Anglo-Irish one. I don't live in a mobile shed, but that doesn't appear to be a stumbling block. I think there's some mileage in this, so I'm going to self-identify as a pikey. It might be a better qualification than a degree.
my wifes Irish Italian , I hope she doesnt read this !!
she keeps trying to make me live in the shed

Given that I'm from an Anglo-Irish family, and am ethnically no different from the vermin who are a protected species, I have a plan as to how I can achieve parity, because I don't see why these ******* should have the advantage.

Something I have been toying with for a while to. Although I don't have the ancestry, I can drive my van and put on a decent accent, which should see plod slink away when they have pulled me for a faulty tail light.

"Ya only pickin an me, cos oim a traveller, yees racists!"

What's good for the goose and all that.

Britain 2020. Everyone is equal, some are just more equal than others.

Kirkz

LE
Something I have been toying with for a while to. Although I don't have the ancestry, I can drive my van and put on a decent accent, which should see plod slink away when they have pulled me for a faulty tail light.

"Ya only pickin an me, cos oim a traveller, yees racists!"

What's good for the goose and all that.

Britain 2020. Everyone is equal, some are just more equal than others.
Hmmmm!
I might be able to pull this off too, I own a clapped out 4x4 and a white hi top LWB Transit, plus my gaff has loads of scrap metal on the drive.

Latest Threads