Pikey Watch

Typical of the Guardian, trying to prove how woke they are a bit like the moronic "clebs/chattering class who turned up to support the pikeys at Dale farm Oscar winner joins eviction fight
snip "Two bishops and an actress have visited an illegal travellers' site in Essex where more than 80 families are under threat of eviction by a local council.
Bishop of Chelmsford Stephen Cottrell and Catholic Bishop of Brentwood Thomas McMahon, went to Dale Farm near Basildon on a pastoral visit.
Oscar-winning actress Vanessa Redgrave visited on Tuesday evening to support a bid to stop the removals."
Yup , and then then these assorted luvvies will come out against hunting , never questioning the fact that pikeys are heavily involved dog theft , coursing and dog fighting

Phwooarr ...she'll have had nips like rivets after that swim
Shame they cut the filming on her getting out of the lake after the swim or so a friend tells me

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
do they have pikeys in Germany at all ?

do they have pikeys in Germany at all ?
They certainly do. I put a post up the other year about a family of Irish pikies, operating out of Heidelberg, who were doing a summer season of fcuking people's landscaping and patios up. Dirty fat ginger bastards.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

First expert up says it's poverty rather than cultural.

Irrelevant really, as it's criminality plain and simple.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
First expert up says it's poverty rather than cultural.
Can't say I've ever known a pikey to be short of a pocket full of cash - usually other people's, made from scamming other people, made from selling other people's things or fleeced from the taxpayer.

They certainly do. I put a post up the other year about a family of Irish pikies, operating out of Heidelberg, who were doing a summer season of fcuking people's landscaping and patios up. Dirty fat ginger bastards.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
To be fair, they've a previous history of providing the German state with a source of labour. In 2020, it just needs to be better concentrated.