Pikey Watch

View attachment 463940
The deceased was a well known axe-throwing champion. As a mark of respect, there was going to be an axe-throwing competition at the wake, in his honour. The set of Stanley knives and the curved bladed things were prizes. First prize was the BFO straight bladed sword/machete.

Well the travelling lead nicking tarmac laying gits have been busy today
trouble is it all went a bit Pete Tong
haha a night inside bricks and mortar

A jolly day out for all the family, apparently:
0_caravancrash.jpg

I hope they were keeping the social distancing rules.

Oh they are more than capable of putting them to use, there recently have been a few rather nasty whatsapp videos doing the rounds, The BBC story in the attachement would give you the outline of what im talking about but the video i seen on whatsapp would be rather more graphic.
What has the world come to, when grown men are attacking a 13 year old girl and an 11 month old baby, with knives?

I'm sure the truth will out.

But the politicians still wont have a referendum on hanging.

NSP

LE
Nor most sensible people but this "cupid stunt" does ...
Not enough to offer the Dale Farm evictees somewhere to pitch up for a while - like her extensive garden - however.

Strangely the section on her activism on Wikipedia fails to mention her presence at or campaigning on behalf of the Dale Farmites or other caravan-utlising nomadic transgressing parasites.

It does, however, suggest a certain naivete and terrorist sympathies to rival Corbyns.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Not enough to offer the Dale Farm evictees somewhere to pitch up for a while - like her extensive garden - however.

Strangely the section on her activism on Wikipedia fails to mention her presence at or campaigning on behalf of the Dale Farmites or other caravan-utlising nomadic transgressing parasites.

It does, however, suggest a certain naivete and terrorist sympathies to rival Corbyns.
DEAR NSP
It is my belief that even entering into conversation with the beautiful traveller people is a massive mistake. They will shit all over the place, leave nappies all over the place generally increase the crime rate in you area and when you are stupid enough t0 interact with them they will walk all over you. This species is relentless in thier harrasment of other people and if you show weakness they will destroy you.

NSP

LE
Thursday, 2100hrs, Ch4 - "The Truth About Traveller Crime."

Trailer suggests they're going to blow the lid off what we all already know but, then, it's Ch4 so it'll probably actually be a party political broadcast on behalf of the Redgrave Party.

Alarm on the garden centre went off at 02.30hrs. Walking the dog last night, 2 large boulders that prevent vehicular access onto the old mining site have been removed, lifted out with a HIAB by the seems of things.
Vehicles can access the rear of the garden centre unseen.

Has to be pikeys.

I take it this coronavirus thingy hasn't stopped the Irish Caravan Club visiting these shores.

Thursday, 2100hrs, Ch4 - "The Truth About Traveller Crime."

Trailer suggests they're going to blow the lid off what we all already know but, then, it's Ch4 so it'll probably actually be a party political broadcast on behalf of the Redgrave Party.
Do we need a program on TV to inform us that the pikeys are thieving bastards?!

Do we need a program on TV to inform us that the pikeys are thieving bastards?!
Knowing Ch4 it's probably out to debunk our prejudices.

ETA: Having read the comment in the TV Guide, maybe not!

Last edited:
Knowing Ch4 it's probably out to debunk our prejudices.

ETA: Having read the comment in the TV Guide, maybe not!
Is it safe to predict pursed lips and outrage in the Redgrave household? I have no doubt the fact the things are a light fingered blight on everything with which they come in contact will be a complete surprise to those in that particular little bubble.