Pikey Watch

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Same in the South;before Corona virus,it was common for houses to get burgled in the aftermath of a funeral so the habit now is to leave a bunch of strong lads at the home of the bereaved,just in case the Travellers come calling.
Glad you could back me up as some on here have a predisposition to trashing my posts out of ignorance and lack of knowledge of the subject matter.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
70mph is max anyway.
Any faster would invite severe damage to left lug from navigatorix.
Try driving on the M6 from Preston until Stoke at rush hour and staying at 70, last time I was on it it was mad 75 as a starting point in the inside lane. Not a problem to me but I would imagine and see why accidents and pile ups happen in the busy road network of England.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Try driving on the M6 from Preston until Stoke at rush hour and staying at 70, last time I was on it it was mad 75 as a starting point in the inside lane. Not a problem to me but I would imagine and see why accidents and pile ups happen in the busy road network of Engla
70mph is max anyway.
Any faster would invite severe damage to left lug from navigatorix.
I am sorry your speed limiter is set to 70MPH and the limiter is not able to be doctored, I dont suppose you know any pikeys/romanians/english pikey that know anything about doctoring speed limiters. Oh sorry I got confused with another forum there.

I know a few ladies driveways that need cleaned but £600 would hardly cover it.
Services in kind if they're a bit MILFy and job jobbed

Can you blame them goin with an axe, I cant find the exact story but there was a pikey/irish gypsy c)))) w!!!!!! funeral in Strabane a while ago and it was completely crazy. There is a massive pikey feud going on which I hope reduces thier numbers significantly but the gist of this is that the photo on BBC NI of the weapons/hatchets was increddible. There were enough tools there to keep an apprentice in Kielder forest in tools until his retirement.
1586415967811.jpeg

The excellent was for the last paragraph
Cheers.
G hates pikeys with a vengeance, the fact that he's about 17 stone and has a penchant for swinging axes at things that annoy him does make the little tinkers a bit wary around here.

Nice bloke who will help anybody to be fair to him. Just a bit mental and gets very angry very quickly.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Do pikeys like other pikeys

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Am I right in thinking that you know someone that actually likes travellers?
You known when you have to give your lads a bone job, you know it's a bone job, the one that gave it to you know its a bone job and the lads know it's a bone job.....

I had to ask

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Because the shinners would be up in arms as to why they did not act sooner, double edged sword when policing here.
So if they gave them a good knee capping as well, the shinners could hardly complain except to maybe call it out as cultural appropriation

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
kidsstuff ,the tools are all brand new never used .
Oh they are more than capable of putting them to use, there recently have been a few rather nasty whatsapp videos doing the rounds, The BBC story in the attachement would give you the outline of what im talking about but the video i seen on whatsapp would be rather more graphic.

Latest Threads