Pikey Watch

The new Pikey scam is disinfecting drive ways, by government order, going rate here is 600 squid.
They pay you 600 quid, and then you disinfect the drive way of pikeys

Sounds like a good deal

Kirkz

LE
"We attended a RTC on the M5 Southbound at 13:37. 3 people have been arrested for various offences and are being held in Exeter custody.

I also liked this police comment ....
"Two stolen vehicles also seized, :D

II am also reminded of a little incident I had one night involving a pikey transit towing a stolen caravan trying to undertake me on a roundabout ( there was a specific lane he should have been in for the turning he was taking , he was not in it ) . The legal owner may have got his caravan back in a couple of cardboard boxes .
Did the illegal owner also end up in a box?
I fucking hope so.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I can neither confirm nor deny my dislike of the jolly travelling folk
the thieving, cruel,dog stealing, lead nicking, tarmac laying, shoplifting bullies that they are
So I will put you down for a 'maybe'

Dread

LE
This popped up on the bing feed today:

Seems that the Gruniad is trying to eat itself with Roma people, the EU and even the environment are being racist.
I was a tad disappointed they didn't have a go at the Gruniad for printing such things.
I've dealt with the Roma in Kosovo first-hand, trying to get them to move 3 "family groups" off horrendously polluted waste ground and into a safe and secure location near Mitrovica. Fuckers were having none of it. Why? Because their children were dropping dead with lead poisoning, and by moving them to near the French military base it would have disrupted their hobby: stripping down car batteries smuggled in from Serbia and melting the lead over gas burners in their kitchens (with the only ventilation being the open door.

A couple of years ago in Hungary a teacher was driving through a Roma area with his two young daughters in the car. A feral Roma child runs into the road and the guy almost hit the child. Being a responsible parent, he gets out of the car, checks the child is ok (there was no contact) and suggests to the parents that maybe it would be a good idea if their child didn't run into the main road through the village. Result? Bunch of Roma men kick the shit out of the man, kicking him to death in front of his two screaming daughters. The Roma then go off to celebrate by getting drunk.

Every single interaction I have had with them in the last 20 years has been negative. They've been in Europe for +600 years and haven't developed or integrated a single bit in that time.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I've dealt with the Roma in Kosovo first-hand, trying to get them to move 3 "family groups" off horrendously polluted waste ground and into a safe and secure location near Mitrovica. ******* were having none of it. Why? Because their children were dropping dead with lead poisoning, and by moving them to near the French military base it would have disrupted their hobby: stripping down car batteries smuggled in from Serbia and melting the lead over gas burners in their kitchens (with the only ventilation being the open door.

A couple of years ago in Hungary a teacher was driving through a Roma area with his two young daughters in the car. A feral Roma child runs into the road and the guy almost hit the child. Being a responsible parent, he gets out of the car, checks the child is ok (there was no contact) and suggests to the parents that maybe it would be a good idea if their child didn't run into the main road through the village. Result? Bunch of Roma men kick the shit out of the man, kicking him to death in front of his two screaming daughters. The Roma then go off to celebrate by getting drunk.

Every single interaction I have had with them in the last 20 years has been negative. They've been in Europe for +600 years and haven't developed or integrated a single bit in that time.
Romanian Roma just over the border in Pakistan. USA SF base they robbed everything. The DFAC had a locked fridge and they had to sign for two cans of ppp each meal

Pikeys have been around here again. Garden centre burgled last weekend.
Fuckers were around in their flat bed tipper, lad stood in the back looking into gardens. I only noticed it as the dog went absofuckinglutely mental out the front. I have a Bay tree in a tub, probably worth about £1500. They'll have fun trying to nick that. It's bolted into the ground on an earth anchor and screwed into the wall.
Mad Sapper further up the road noticed them as well, the crazy bastard came out of his front gate and just marched up to them to fill them in. I think they've had dealings before coz they buggered off rather quickly.

Saying that, the fucking headcase has gone at them with an Axe before now.

Londo

LE
I ******* hope so.
Unfortunately not . I watched him climb out the overturned transit just before plod turned up ..... and nicked him :D

Londo

LE
******* were around in their flat bed tipper, lad stood in the back looking into gardens. I only noticed it as the dog went absofuckinglutely mental out the front. I have a Bay tree in a tub, probably worth about £1500. They'll have fun trying to nick that. It's bolted into the ground on an earth anchor and screwed into the wall.
Mad Sapper further up the road noticed them as well, the crazy bastard came out of his front gate and just marched up to them to fill them in. I think they've had dealings before coz they buggered off rather quickly.

Saying that, the ******* headcase has gone at them with an Axe before now.
The excellent was for the last paragraph

NSP

LE
Well the travelling lead nicking tarmac laying gits have been busy today
trouble is it all went a bit Pete Tong
haha a night inside bricks and mortar

Social media "storm" over them, demanding that "tourists" and their germs stay away from the south-west - people think a "convoy of caravans" is actual pukka tourists and not a bunch of cunts coming to blight their lives, nick their things and generally rip everyone off.

I hope one of the charges is for breaching S.6 of the Health Protection (Coronavirus) Regulations 2020 - with an aggravating factor due to a coughing fit. Should be good for a bit of pokey time, if so.

Last edited:

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
It's about time that we enforced the legislation that exists in dealing with "Travellers". Genuine Roma Gypsy's in this country are by and large law abiding people.
The problem is the Irish Pikey traveller who's "Lifestyle" involves breaking the law at every opportunity and generally being a menace to decent people.

Go into them hard and fast, nick them for the slightest misdemeanour, rinse and repeat. They either toe the line and behave or they up sticks out of the UK on a permanent basis.
Send the Irish pikey back to the Republic of Varadkar/McDonald and do not let them enter any part of the United Kingdom again and send all your homegrown english "pikeys" to live in that seaside town in the channel 5 documentary. Everybody happy in thier heartland all good. As for the Roma I think some people in Londonistan might reject your law abiding opinion.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
I ******* hope so.
Come to think of it the legal owner of the mobile roadblock should have ended up in a box. As I have said many times when I am King caravans will only be allowed on the road between the hours of 0001 and 0459 GMT with a permit to do so and an agreed routeplan

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Come to think of it the legal owner of the mobile roadblock should have ended up in a box. As I have said many times when I am King caravans will only be allowed on the road between the hours of 0001 and 0459 GMT with a permit to do so and an agreed routeplan
As a campervan owner I agree with you 100%.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
I've dealt with the Roma in Kosovo first-hand, trying to get them to move 3 "family groups" off horrendously polluted waste ground and into a safe and secure location near Mitrovica. ******* were having none of it. Why? Because their children were dropping dead with lead poisoning, and by moving them to near the French military base it would have disrupted their hobby: stripping down car batteries smuggled in from Serbia and melting the lead over gas burners in their kitchens (with the only ventilation being the open door.

Like the Irish traveller they are the scum of the earth and relentless in thier harrasment of people, I can assure you that the priests around Coalisland wish there was not a camp there. I know of two church halls in Dungannon that had food prepared for mourners after a person had been planted in to the hereafter and they came in ate thier fill and took the rest in doggy bags. It was believed the scummy bastards had been looking at the stopped smoking columns in local papers to target them. Since that men that belong to the church that may have attended the commital now guard the church halls. Also it is not uncommon in NI for churches to have members guarding carparks during the services.

Same in the South;before Corona virus,it was common for houses to get burgled in the aftermath of a funeral so the habit now is to leave a bunch of strong lads at the home of the bereaved,just in case the Travellers come calling.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
******* were around in their flat bed tipper, lad stood in the back looking into gardens. I only noticed it as the dog went absofuckinglutely mental out the front. I have a Bay tree in a tub, probably worth about £1500. They'll have fun trying to nick that. It's bolted into the ground on an earth anchor and screwed into the wall.

I have been looking at your bay tree trying to work out my approach, I have watched your movements and decided the chloroform rag at the back door for you and when other members of the houshold come looking give them the same. When you are all incapacitated I will get my tree. The fly in my ointment is my knowledge of chloroform and how much and for how long and when to repeat. Alas I will never be a good thief or serial killer. Just give a cutting to propogate you c!!!

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero

Can you blame them goin with an axe, I cant find the exact story but there was a pikey/irish gypsy c)))) w!!!!!! funeral in Strabane a while ago and it was completely crazy. There is a massive pikey feud going on which I hope reduces thier numbers significantly but the gist of this is that the photo on BBC NI of the weapons/hatchets was increddible. There were enough tools there to keep an apprentice in Kielder forest in tools until his retirement.

Latest Threads