Pikey Watch

This popped up on the bing feed today:

Seems that the Gruniad is trying to eat itself with Roma people, the EU and even the environment are being racist.
I was a tad disappointed they didn't have a go at the Gruniad for printing such things.

Typical of the Guardian, trying to prove how woke they are a bit like the moronic "clebs/chattering class who turned up to support the pikeys at Dale farm Oscar winner joins eviction fight
snip "Two bishops and an actress have visited an illegal travellers' site in Essex where more than 80 families are under threat of eviction by a local council.
Bishop of Chelmsford Stephen Cottrell and Catholic Bishop of Brentwood Thomas McMahon, went to Dale Farm near Basildon on a pastoral visit.
Oscar-winning actress Vanessa Redgrave visited on Tuesday evening to support a bid to stop the removals."

4(T)

LE
Typical of the Guardian, trying to prove how woke they are a bit like the moronic "clebs/chattering class who turned up to support the pikeys at Dale farm Oscar winner joins eviction fight
snip "Two bishops and an actress have visited an illegal travellers' site in Essex where more than 80 families are under threat of eviction by a local council.
Bishop of Chelmsford Stephen Cottrell and Catholic Bishop of Brentwood Thomas McMahon, went to Dale Farm near Basildon on a pastoral visit.
Oscar-winning actress Vanessa Redgrave visited on Tuesday evening to support a bid to stop the removals."

Perhaps the Bishops went there to ask for all the lead back for the church roofs?

Tool

LE
WTF? I thought that the tax (ok, Council) payers had paid somewhere around £14million to clean out Dale Farm about 10 years ago? Nuke the sight from orbit. Luvvies? Collateral damage.

*** Editted to add - I guess we will see more "travellers" in our area again. Happened the last time. Fuggenhell. ***

WTF? I thought that the tax (ok, Council) payers had paid somewhere around £14million to clean out Dale Farm about 10 years ago? Nuke the sight from orbit. Luvvies? Collateral damage.

*** Editted to add - I guess we will see more "travellers" in our area again. Happened the last time. Fuggenhell. ***
It's about time that we enforced the legislation that exists in dealing with "Travellers". Genuine Roma Gypsy's in this country are by and large law abiding people.
The problem is the Irish Pikey traveller who's "Lifestyle" involves breaking the law at every opportunity and generally being a menace to decent people.

Go into them hard and fast, nick them for the slightest misdemeanour, rinse and repeat. They either toe the line and behave or they up sticks out of the UK on a permanent basis.

It's about time that we enforced the legislation that exists in dealing with "Travellers". Genuine Roma Gypsy's in this country are by and large law abiding people.
The problem is the Irish Pikey traveller who's "Lifestyle" involves breaking the law at every opportunity and generally being a menace to decent people.

Go into them hard and fast, nick them for the slightest misdemeanour, rinse and repeat. They either toe the line and behave or they up sticks out of the UK on a permanent basis.
Horses for courses, Roma are not popular out in Cyprus for the very same reasons.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well the travelling lead nicking tarmac laying gits have been busy today
trouble is it all went a bit Pete Tong
haha a night inside bricks and mortar

The new Pikey scam is disinfecting drive ways, by government order, going rate here is 600 squid.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

Am I right in thinking, PC Slocum that you do not like travellers?

Londo

LE
"We attended a RTC on the M5 Southbound at 13:37. 3 people have been arrested for various offences and are being held in Exeter custody.

I also liked this police comment ....
"Two stolen vehicles also seized, :D

II am also reminded of a little incident I had one night involving a pikey transit towing a stolen caravan trying to undertake me on a roundabout ( there was a specific lane he should have been in for the turning he was taking , he was not in it ) . The legal owner may have got his caravan back in a couple of cardboard boxes .

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Rather unusual considering these people believe themselves to be above the law and have no need to take notice of the laws of the land.

Latest Threads