Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Pikey Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rejected £4.5m Gypsy and traveller site 'too big', say councillors

Funny that the pikeys had been stopped by a Gwent police traffic car less than a mile from the Cwm Crachen site.

You live in this area, you a Gwent copper?

My comment was based on the fact that the police/authorities rarely if ever arrest/prosecute this blight on society for fear of being accused of being racist in our pathetically over protective country. Hence jokingly I hinted you might have dreamt the whole arrest scenario.
The fact that the Gwent police actually did something is a plus. My ex step father was a Det/Sgt in them, my former Father in Law was a C/Insp in the West Yorkshire force & both would be spinning in their graves at the pathetic pc, limp wristed approach to villains of any sort , never mind pikeys. How the f**k these useless, thieving excuses for human beings managed to get themselves categorised as an "ethnic minority" is farcical. As a former g/f in the old DDR once said after encountering Roma on a holiday in Rumania, "This man Hitler he had the right way of dealing with these filthy scum" !

My comment was based on the fact that the police/authorities rarely if ever arrest/prosecute this blight on society for fear of being accused of being racist in our pathetically over protective country. Hence jokingly I hinted you might have dreamt the whole arrest scenario.
The fact that the Gwent police actually did something is a plus. My ex step father was a Det/Sgt in them, my former Father in Law was a C/Insp in the West Yorkshire force & both would be spinning in their graves at the pathetic pc, limp wristed approach to villains of any sort , never mind pikeys. How the f**k these useless, thieving excuses for human beings managed to get themselves categorised as an "ethnic minority" is farcical. As a former g/f in the old DDR once said after encountering Roma on a holiday in Rumania, "This man Hitler he had the right way of dealing with these filthy scum" !

Ahh fair enough.
I was a bit bitey then tbh.

I see there is now an encampment of the tarmacing, dag owning filth at the end of the Boscombe Down runway, by the A345. I hope they will be dealt with severely. Unlike the c$$ts on the byway through the farm who seemingly can't be shifted by hell or high water.

Status
Not open for further replies.