Pikey Watch

Kirkz

LE
And your point is, and your point is,?.... twice!

Edit:- First "off" is correct. second off a mistake , I will now throw my self under the next passing Segway,...happy now?
No, you were wrong twice.
Fuck Musket!

What the ****.
Since when did Arrse become a PC website.
**** off with your soft sentimental bollocks.
Arrse has been a PC website for quite a few years now. I find it extremely depressing that any user is unable to recognise that simple fact.
I'm not long back on here after another enforced absence. MOD forced absence.
A swamp needing draining.

Kirkz

LE
Arrse has been a PC website for quite a few years now. I find it extremely depressing that any user is unable to recognise that simple fact.
I thought the PC stuff was just for the sensible forums but it seems to have spread to the NAAFI now.
The fucking soft over sensitive fucking twat tanglers.

The_Duke

LE
Your next one will be twice as long. If you don’t like the site rules, feel free to find another site or start one of your own.

Kirkz

LE
Your next one will be twice as long. If you don’t like the site rules, feel free to find another site or start one of your own.
Oooh! There's an idea, it could be called "Mard Arrse".

Last edited:

The_Duke

LE
definite

Oooh! There's an idea, it could be called "Mard Arrse".
Go for it. You can have an absolute free for all.

Of course, you (meaning whoever decides to set it up) then get the knock on the door from the police rather than the owners of this site, but I am sure that is a price they will be willing to pay in order to post racist shit on the internet.

Go for it. You can have an absolute free for all.

Of course, you (meaning whoever decides to set it up) then get the knock on the door from the police rather than the owners of this site, but I am sure that is a price they will be willing to pay in order to post racist shit on the internet.
Which is why I'm very careful about what I post.
Although I do drop a bollock occasionally.
I just blame it on the fact that I'm a dull cunt. :rofl:

I was in Costco last week & whilst it was calm & normal, there was a fascinating cultural display at the tills by where a customer was being berated by 2 other customers. The main antagonist was of an indeterminate age, tall but with a massive overhanging belly & wearing expensive designer clothes. I managed to interpret the phrase he was repeating "youmeleavedakidswegowoutsidesortdisoutbeaman" as a fascinating cri de cœur aimed at asserting dominance over the hapless shopper.

I happened to be walking out at the same time as our hero. Imagine my suprise to see him jump into a brand new pick up truck with the paint scheme for his gardening business; the long trailer filled with plants & other gardening paraphernalia. As he'd parked over the zebra crossing I could only salute his advertising.

I was in Costco last week & whilst it was calm & normal, there was a fascinating cultural display at the tills by where a customer was being berated by 2 other customers. The main antagonist was of an indeterminate age, tall but with a massive overhanging belly & wearing expensive designer clothes. I managed to interpret the phrase he was repeating "youmeleavedakidswegowoutsidesortdisoutbeaman" as a fascinating cri de cœur aimed at asserting dominance over the hapless shopper.

I happened to be walking out at the same time as our hero. Imagine my suprise to see him jump into a brand new pick up truck with the paint scheme for his gardening business; the long trailer filled with plants & other gardening paraphernalia. As he'd parked over the zebra crossing I could only salute his advertising.
Was he a Geordie?

Latest Threads