Pikey Watch

Kirkz

LE
@A signaller,
What exactly is dumb about my post?
Three pikeys kill a copper and it's in the Pikey thread, so I'm at a loss as to your thoughts.

Kirkz

LE
It's all in the PC Harper thread mate. It's not in the NAAFI to prevent those that crayon being disrespectful.

Ya big girls blouse.
What the fuck.
Since when did Arrse become a PC website.
Fuck off with your soft sentimental bollocks.

Do these pikey sites qualify as concentration camps?

Do they have shower blocks?
Could do with a catchy logo over the entrance gates.........

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Given how insular the 'community' is as a group I cant help wonder what effect Kung Flu is going to have on gatherings of caravans and untaxed transits.

Obviously it would be a tragedy is Appleby was cancelled as a result of a particular vector being identified and closed down. All those forces across the land not having to spend their time shepherding caravans off their patch and Cumpol may be able to offer policing to its citizens...…….then again they don't bother for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
@A signaller,
What exactly is dumb about my post?
Three pikeys kill a copper and it's in the Pikey thread, so I'm at a loss as to your thoughts.

Said In a light hearted vein, as if it were an every day event, We all know its the NAAFI, but there must be a cut off point,and you passed it. A good man died a horrid painful death, don't make light of it. As for the dumb, suck it in, say nothing, and move on, like the rest off us, if you cannot accept healthy criticism, don't post.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Said In a light hearted vein, as if it were an every day event, We all know its the NAAFI, but there must be a cut off point,and you passed it. A good man died a horrid painful death, don't make light off it. As for the dumb, suck it in, say nothing, and move on, like the rest off us, if you cannot accept healthy criticism, don't post.
Of, not off. Twice.

Latest Threads