Pikey Watch

Hmm.. seeing this part of her alleged past life, she is definitely not like any traveller/pikey/roma/gypsy I have met "My dad was very old-fashioned. He travelled with a horse and we had to move on every three weeks when the horse had eaten all the grass. We'd leave it nice and tidy and the community liked it, I think."

If that was genuinely the case & the scum didn't con/rob all & sundry, taxed & insured their vehicles, paid income & council tax, treat their surrounds like a tip, they would be treated with the normal amount of respect. As it appears to be just her & her immediate family perhaps she could persuade all the other scum to go straight and she might be taken seriously!!
Poor thing, it's not fair when 99% of pikeys give the others a bad name.

Londo

LE
Another scam running in our area, and coming to you soon

early hours of the morning usually around 4 am, two lads one stands watch at the end of the road, the other tries every single car door handle, oddly all the while his phone is light up and he is conversing softly with some one else
usually another pikey gang leader parked up a distance away
surprising how many people forget to lock cars, easy done if you get home late, lots of cash wallets and phones and laptops been nicked
also people doing an early start often load the car then forget to lock it
done it myself a few times
now I bring my bag in with everything in it each evening and double checked the car is locked
Been a spate of that round my way too . Quite a few people have had their cars broken into in the last couple of weeks . It's been a bit of an epidemic going by what Iv'e been reading on the local FB pages .

early hours of the morning usually around 4 am, two lads one stands watch at the end of the road, the other tries every single car door handle, oddly all the while his phone is light up and he is conversing softly with some one else
surprising how many people forget to lock cars, easy done if you get home late, lots of cash wallets and phones and laptops been nicked
now I bring my bag in with everything in it each evening and double checked the car is locked
In the god old days when the police was a force not a farce trying two car door handles would get you locked up for "sus" and an appointment with the beak in the morning. Then arresting people for crime or attempted crime became "wacist"

A couple of times in the past few weeks there has been someone stood on watch on George Readings. I can tell he is there from Big Yellow just by the whiff of cannabis. Always got his hood up and a phone in his hand.

This is at 17:00.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

I'm lucky in that I live on the main road, pikeys are VERY obvious if they are around here. A lot of the residents are elderly but there's a few ex squaddies scattered through the village, ex RCT, RGJ and the Mad Sapper. They do tend to keep an eye out to be fair. Since the Mad, Angry Sapper went at the pikey fuckers with a felling axe 2 years ago they've given our little village a bit of a wide berth.

Londo

LE

This from a local FB page today ......

Check your cars, sheds and garages. X2 scumbags caught on cctv trying door handles again last night around primrose drive at 4:15am

Hat20

LE
Certainly kept the local crime figures down.
Had the whining thieving bastards on the local news complaing that not enough was being done to help them.....as if the locals cared.

Fighting inside a church.
FFS, no respect have they, the utter Scum.
Should've just left them to it, arrested the survivors, and then gone in after and hosed the place down.

NSP

LE
Had the whining thieving bastards on the local news complaing that not enough was being done to help them.....as if the locals cared.
Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Those tools on the table are a bit new looking. Not exactly the type of hardware that has been left lying around in a shed, garage, cupboard, van or workshop for years on end. They look like they have come straight out of a looted branch of Screwfix or Wilko.

As they don't pay council tax I have fuck all sympathy for their lies.

Fighting inside a church.
FFS, no respect have they, the utter Scum.
Oh yeah, desperate to be christened, married and buried with a church service whilst seeing no problem stealing the cotswold stone roof tiles and lead from the same church, the verminous f*ckers!

Latest Threads