Pikey Watch

Looking at the comments this could be areal vote winner in the upcoming election!"

How about..." We will honour our manifesto, I swear on the holy bible, and if we don't, I have instructed THEM, to remove us with extreme prejudice" That would get my vote. ................Can't see it happening though!

NSP

LE
Looks like the pikeys days could soon be numbered if the Tories win the next election government looking to introduce similar law as in the RoI and have the power to seize the vans etc.

Police to be given powers to arrest travellers and seize caravans if they camp illegally on private or public land
The police already have powers to arrest pikeys for all the things they've clearly done outside the law (identifiable on CCTV of shoplifting, etc.) but for political reasons choose not to exercise them. Why should new laws be any less susceptible to being ignored, both by offenders and law enforcement...?

The police already have powers to arrest pikeys for all the things they've clearly done outside the law (identifiable on CCTV of shoplifting, etc.) but for political reasons choose not to exercise them. Why should new laws be any less susceptible to being ignored, both by offenders and law enforcement...?
That and a lack of bodies to go somewhere mob handed to effect an arrest!

New pikey law, if ever enacted, will never get enforced. Much the same reason planning permission transgressions and “beds in sheds” never gets clamped down on...

Sieze a vehicle/caravan...gotta provide housing.

New pikey law, if ever enacted, will never get enforced. Much the same reason planning permission transgressions and “beds in sheds” never gets clamped down on...

Sieze a vehicle/caravan...gotta provide housing.
Stick them on the first available ferry to Ireland, in chains if necessary.

View attachment 428823

And a few more limks

Why is the British tax payer funding their incarceration? fcuk them off back to the emerald isle for their prison term, let their tax payers foot the bill.

Why is the British tax payer funding their incarceration? fcuk them off back to the emerald isle for their prison term, let their tax payers foot the bill.
You can't punish them twice, have some mercy

View attachment 428823

And a few more limks

Eliminate then from the gene pool by whatever means.

NSP

LE

Latest Threads