Pikey Watch

The ones' that upset the wrinklies had actually put a foot in the door to stop it being closed on them. Not nice as they're both getting on, mum has Parkinson's and Dad early dementia.
From The Militant Wing of the JW.Nasty bunch they are!
I hope your folks are ok.

My wife was a JW.
Just tell them that you've been disfellowed and have turned your back on their cult.
They will NEVER knock again.
They've not knocked my door for nearly 15 years now. Result.

From The Militant Wing of the JW.Nasty bunch they are!
I hope your folks are ok.
They're fine thanks, it is just that they live in an isolated area, no neighbours nearby. Since I emailed the rural crime team, they've not been bothered at all.
I do keep telling them to lock their doors though - they are beggars for leaving them unlocked!

syrup

LE
They're fine thanks, it is just that they live in an isolated area, no neighbours nearby. Since I emailed the rural crime team, they've not been bothered at all.
I do keep telling them to lock their doors though - they are beggars for leaving them unlocked!

Have you considered going round and trashing the place?
Tip soap powder all over their boots and clothes and throw stuff out the window.
When asked what your doing shout "if it wasn't for people like you there would be no thieves in the world"
Then make them run round with the t.v. above their head for 30 minutes to prove the point

The JWs like to bother boat dwellers; they perceive us as disadvantaged, never mind that we live on boats to get away from their ilk. I was once JW'd while moored at Devil's Elbow near Sutton Bonnington, which is truly the arse end of nowhere.

The copy of Watchtower was thrust through the bog window, which was actually an answer to my prayers.

Have you considered going round and trashing the place?
Tip soap powder all over their boots and clothes and throw stuff out the window.
When asked what your doing shout "if it wasn't for people like you there would be no thieves in the world"
Then make them run round with the t.v. above their head for 30 minutes to prove the point
:D
Plan!

SWJ99

War Hero
The JWs have knocked on our door a couple of times this year. First time, I just looked at them and then closed the door again. Second time, it was women, so I said, "Right, go away. Thank you."
They'd already turned and started walking before the 'thank you' part.
I reckon they must be undercover pikeys, because they can't seem to read the sticker on the door which says, "No cold callers."
Same goes for the twunt who wanted to read the leccy meter at 9am when I'd only been in bed an hour. The twunt.

The JWs have knocked on our door a couple of times this year. First time, I just looked at them and then closed the door again. Second time, it was women, so I said, "Right, go away. Thank you."
I reckon they must be undercover pikeys, because they can't seem to read the sticker on the door which says, "No cold callers."
Same goes for the twunt who wanted to read the leccy meter at 9am when I'd only been in bed an hour. The twunt.
Maybe they weren't cold

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The ones' that upset the wrinklies had actually put a foot in the door to stop it being closed on them. Not nice as they're both getting on, mum has Parkinson's and Dad early dementia.
they have a habit of honing in on people with money,here I speak from experience

wheel

LE
I have a shit load of crockery from Stoke. My Mrs is from there and I have boxes of the stuff. The Mrs can pick out stuff that’s nice from about a mile away. It’s a Clayhead thing.
Prices for Wedgwood have dropped in recent years, all Royal Doulton is now made in Indonesia some of which is touched up over here so that they can claim hand painted in the UK. The Nat West pigs made by Wades still fetch good money so keep your eyes peeled at car boot sales

Mate of mine has this on his front gate. Never gets bothered.

NO_SOLICITING_WE_ARE_TOO_BROKE_2_500.jpg

Latest Threads