Pikey Watch

Not the last three or four years .
There is usually a Pikey liaison officer.

Other than that a bit of sh*d chemistry could prove useful. I like water pistols as a delivery option.

Have I said this before? I will bore off if so. Caravans, like other items that are worth lots, will be nicked and sold on. Like plant machinery.
Add as much unique identification as you can. Like everywhere. From tracking pods to welding numbers on chassis, do it. Thieving bastards scooting around a field are looking for easy hits.
And also, because this happened to a friend of mine: fit a tracker. My friend was on his way to a holiday when his car broke down. The bit to fix it would take weeks, so they flew home. Then the caravan was nicked, with all their stuff in it. ‘Snot just theft, it’s an intrusion.

Londo

LE

Other than that a bit of sh*d chemistry could prove useful. I like water pistols as a delivery option.

I will just have to make do with a bottle of surgical spirit overnight . I have just bought some thin bleach today if the S/S isn't enough :)

OC is catering grade chili oil thinned with a solvent. Mate used to bottle the stuff for local and international LE customers.

OC is catering grade chili oil thinned with a solvent. Mate used to bottle the stuff for local and international LE customers.
The PAVA spray we were issued was synthesised chemically because manufacturers could not absolutely guarantee the strength (or weakness) of product made from plants.

I'm not advocating anyone make these it is just a nice historical FYI: Back in the day ninjas, real ones, would collect duck eggs, remove the eggy part by blowing the egg, then put pepper/chilli powder inside the egg and seal the ends up with wax. They were used by breaking them on the nose of an enemy causing pepper to go in the eyes.

Have I said this before? I will bore off if so. Caravans, like other items that are worth lots, will be nicked and sold on. Like plant machinery.
Add as much unique identification as you can. Like everywhere. From tracking pods to welding numbers on chassis, do it. Thieving bastards scooting around a field are looking for easy hits.
And also, because this happened to a friend of mine: fit a tracker. My friend was on his way to a holiday when his car broke down. The bit to fix it would take weeks, so they flew home. Then the caravan was nicked, with all their stuff in it. ‘Snot just theft, it’s an intrusion.
I have watched some of the tracker recovery videos on youtube, Range Rovers seem the fave to vanish. I saw a couple where the recovery lads had to go to France to retrieve vehicles. One dopey tea leaf git stayed in a Calais hotel overnight, Range Rover parked outside. The recovery lads had it away and on its way back to UK before he had breakfast.

I have watched some of the tracker recovery videos on youtube, Range Rovers seem the fave to vanish. I saw a couple where the recovery lads had to go to France to retrieve vehicles. One dopey tea leaf git stayed in a Calais hotel overnight, Range Rover parked outside. The recovery lads had it away and on its way back to UK before he had breakfast.
Easily nickable, easily disposable. One of them things, eh!

PFGEN

GCM
The right to claim benefits

The right to drive untaxed and uninsured vehicles using red diesel

The right to steal whatever they fancy
Round our neck of the woods their constitution has a number of extra amendments. You can add:

The right to bear arms
The right to have a drugs lab
The right to steal water, gas and electricity
The right not to pay taxes or fines
The right not to go to jail
The right to drive stolen vehicles
The right to rob any business they take a fancy too.
The right to con old people out of their savings.
The right to setup a semi-permanent camp where the caravan has metamorphosed into a house. This was where they got the idea for Transformers.
The right to kidnap dugs and the right to keep them when the chip says otherwise.
The right to steal horses and cows.

Every now and again plod turns up at silly o'clock and turns one of the camps upside down. It's always good for the local solved crime statistics. The list usually covers a few column inches in the local paper. Doesn't make much difference as they just invoke their right of not going to court. The raids are far too infrequent and need to take place on at least a weekly basis.

Round our neck of the woods their constitution has a number of extra amendments. You can add:

The right to bear arms
The right to have a drugs lab
The right to steal water, gas and electricity
The right not to pay taxes or fines
The right not to go to jail
The right to drive stolen vehicles
The right to rob any business they take a fancy too.
The right to con old people out of their savings.
The right to setup a semi-permanent camp where the caravan has metamorphosed into a house. This was where they got the idea for Transformers.
The right to kidnap dugs and the right to keep them when the chip says otherwise.
The right to steal horses and cows.

Every now and again plod turns up at silly o'clock and turns one of the camps upside down. It's always good for the local solved crime statistics. The list usually covers a few column inches in the local paper. Doesn't make much difference as they just invoke their right of not going to court. The raids are far too infrequent and need to take place on at least a weekly basis.
I didn't realise they were a problem in the Netherlands.

I know they are in France and Italy.

Are 'your' ones Roma from further east?.

Latest Threads