Pikey Watch

Unfortunately the local council don't always clear it up. Last year a group of pikeys set up home 750 metres from my house and within a few weeks had deposited a considerable number of black bags in the bushes 150m from my house.
I contacted the local council and explained all this to them and was told the relevant department will be informed and they will organise collection of this waste.
Approaching 12 months on from this the waste is still there as are the @*&$!# pikeys! :frustrated:
That is utterly disgusting.
Have you spoken to your MP?
Deepest sympathy.

The nearest one of those to us, is just over 20 miles away (thank all the Gods, both large and small)
They have their own school bus which picks the little darlings up and drops them off on the site, morning and afternoon, delivers them to the education centre of their choice (which, they have never paid for, obviously, as they don't "do" tax or any silly stuff like that).
To be fair, said site also has a humungous CCTV camera mounted opposite the one and only entrance and exit to it, it is now protected by steel bars and concrete, as the camera was previously removed by the itinerant (not) inhabitants, as it provided too much factual information about number plates, dates, times whom was driving what, when and where for their liking.
Brilliant.
They smashed the CCTV camera? Amateur pikeys.

Gypsies trash ?5million police helicopter

A Google search for 'helicopter Travellers' also turned up this gem.

So who owns the helicopter parked behind a gyspy camp in the heart of Kent?

Unfortunately the local council don't always clear it up. Last year a group of pikeys set up home 750 metres from my house and within a few weeks had deposited a considerable number of black bags in the bushes 150m from my house.
I contacted the local council and explained all this to them and was told the relevant department will be informed and they will organise collection of this waste.
Approaching 12 months on from this the waste is still there as are the @*&$!# pikeys! :frustrated:

They wouldn't take 2 black bags from next to my wheelie bin the other day "health and safety" don't you know.
Don't hold your breath that they'll tackle the pickeys over their rubbish.
That's why they do it they know no one will come down and give them grief.

The nearest one of those to us, is just over 20 miles away (thank all the Gods, both large and small)
They have their own school bus which picks the little darlings up and drops them off on the site, morning and afternoon, delivers them to the education centre of their choice (which, they have never paid for, obviously, as they don't "do" tax or any silly stuff like that).
To be fair, said site also has a humungous CCTV camera mounted opposite the one and only entrance and exit to it, it is now protected by steel bars and concrete, as the camera was previously removed by the itinerant (not) inhabitants, as it provided too much factual information about number plates, dates, times whom was driving what, when and where for their liking.
Brilliant.

The one in the town center got flooded when the flood barrier failed.
The council are having to spend a fortune refurbishing the site and off course their "homes" which were also damaged.
There were cries of racism and other isim's when people pointed out that they could have hitched their "homes" to the back of their transits and dragged them up a hill to avoid the water.
Trouble is for a Pikey to move these days you need a crane and an artic to move the 6 bedroom static caravan they all live in.

The one in the town center got flooded when the flood barrier failed.
The council are having to spend a fortune refurbishing the site and off course their "homes" which were also damaged.
There were cries of racism and other isim's when people pointed out that they could have hitched their "homes" to the back of their transits and dragged them up a hill to avoid the water.
Trouble is for a Pikey to move these days you need a crane and an artic to move the 6 bedroom static caravan they all live in.
Hmmmm
Where's a Tsunami when you need one?
;)

Does ANPR really work on travellers vehicles? They usually ain't taxed, insured nor MOT'ed, and probably on stolen or fake plates. The Old Bill don't usually check them out that hard, too much trouble. (of course, all is alleged):rolleyes:... )

Who's the bloke on here who flys drones?

Equip the drones to drop a payload of Vlads finest Novichock on a flyover of pikey sites.

Council won't touch it coz of elfinsafetyinnit, and the blokes get some live training in lighting fires to get rid of the resulting mess a La foot and mouth burn pits.

This time Lincolnshire

'Slavery victim' fed on 'takeaway scraps'
Joseph Rooney, 45, of Washingborough, Lincolnshire, forced vulnerable men to pave driveways for little or no money, Leicester Crown Court heard.
Rooney family again?
Dirty subhuman pikey scum.

Can we send them all to Ireland, give NI independence, put up a hard border at the ports for Brexit, offer NI full support of our military to maintain independence (if they want it) which includes wiping out dirty ROI traveler/gypsy wannabees.

I am failing to see what we get from Ireland apart from Guinness and Jamesons and Pikeys.

Yes I know they arent real Oirish, but if not acknowledging them having an ancestory means they can live like thieving nomads then we need to tag them to a country and send the fookers back.

Filthy scummy cnuts, their accents get me riled like nothing else and their love of ripping the innocent off grips me more than that of the useless Africans.

Does ANPR really work on travellers vehicles? They usually ain't taxed, insured nor MOT'ed, and probably on stolen or fake plates. The Old Bill don't usually check them out that hard, too much trouble. (of course, all is alleged):rolleyes:... )

Waste carrier license is a favorite as well when teh Transits are carrying scrap.
York Police had a run on pikey wagons about two years ago.
Simply sat at the end of the lane near the camp and stopped them as they hit the main road.
Once they hit the road nicked them for various offences and they took the wagons off them.
Of course fines go unpaid and when they try to enforce them Malky's gone travelling mush mush.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ugly

LE
They've just been round offering to buy my trailer! Got their number plate but its impossible to report to Sussex police as they won't answer 101 and their web form is far too narrow for this! Grotty fuckers I had to spend half an hour emptying the trailer in case its nicked this weekend.

They've just been round offering to buy my trailer! Got their number plate but its impossible to report to Sussex police as they won't answer 101 and their web form is far too narrow for this! Grotty ******* I had to spend half an hour emptying the trailer in case its nicked this weekend.
Surely filling it with stuff that starts to smell/explode if crushed/damaged would be better?

They've just been round offering to buy my trailer! Got their number plate but its impossible to report to Sussex police as they won't answer 101 and their web form is far too narrow for this! Grotty ******* I had to spend half an hour emptying the trailer in case its nicked this weekend.
Hmmmm.
I would nail everything down and lock all of your doors and windows. Keep keys etc out of reach of windows, letterboxes.
Park your vehicle right up against your gate so they can't open the gate to get it out.
Consider taking the wheels off the trailer.
Oh, and don't forget the neck height piano wire on the drive ....
Thieving gits.
Keep at it with ringing 101.
In our local area we have an online rural crime forum - OwLS.
It's brilliant.
I expect that your area will have similar? An email to them usually gets a quick response.
Good luck!

ugly

LE
I have given up with the plod around here, I'll set the Bassett on them

ugly

LE