Pikey Watch

Truxx

LE
Jeez. Just watching the Channel 5 programme “Appleby - the town the Gypsies took over”, which is about the annual Abbleby Horse Fair.
Pikeys, Sir, thousands of them!
Those poor local residents, having to put up with that load of ‘culture’ for a week. Horrendous.
Dont worry. You can help by sponsoring a resident (me). Just go to my "Give the lot to Truxx" page.

The travelling fairgrounds employ some seriously dodgy workers as well, people that get paid in cash, no questions asked who they are or why they hide in the portaloos every time a police car drives past.

That's pikeyfest over, nothing a payload of neat napalm couldn't have sorted. They're all bleating about being heavily controlled by the authorities, them and Appleby are welcome to each other. I was glad when I finished there nearly 14 years ago. ;)

What a crap bit of TV, the same shots time after time ,same couple of ' locals' ,same couple of ' travelers '. No mention of the vast amounts of monies raked in by the council, shops , pubs etc. No mention of Dr D**** setting a gipsy lads leg,on my grannie's kitchen table.

CFB

Take an Orange.

Oh, bugger, counltd theynot have stayed at Appleby and just fenced in?

They'll be on their way back down the M6 now and we'll be having infestations at any moment.

The travelling fairgrounds employ some seriously dodgy workers as well, people that get paid in cash, no questions asked who they are or why they hide in the portaloos every time a police car drives past.
I bet none of their trucks have routine safety inspections and LOLER's either.

Latest Threads