Pikey Watch

Has BoJo said anything on how he will be dealing with the plague of pikeys in Britain?
Banging them all up for tax evasion & fraud, crushing their uninsured, untaxed vehicles & giving each one a thousand hours Community Service litter picking would be popular.

Has BoJo said anything on how he will be dealing with the plague of pikeys in Britain?
James Heapey, our resident comedian, has been making noises about sorting the mobile shits out. I believe he's now a PPS to BoJo, so he might make some headway.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
""The travellers know their rights but if they could move on as quick as possible that would be the best thing."

What rights do they actually have??

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
The right to do as they wish in the UK regardless of law and order.

Traveller X Memories
Check THIS out. A Facebook page dedicated to those enriching and vibrant characters from the lovable rogue community who are sadly no longer with us.
In your own time, go on...........
I got as far as, " BEUTYFULE LOOKING ANGILE FLY HIGH SWEET HEART SLEEP PEACEFULLY BEUTYFULE", and my eyes began to bleed.

Now, I'm not one to jump to conclusions but -

Three men attacked door staff when they were refused entry to a Cardiff bar because they had children with them and were wearing jogging bottoms.
xxxxxxx, xxxxx and xxxxxxx were told they could not bring children into Yates on a Sunday night and did not meet the requirements of the dress code.

Sentencing them at Cardiff Crown Court Judge xxxxxx said the fight that followed must have been “very frightening” for the children.

The affray happened at Yates bar in Greyfriars Road in Cardiff city centre just after 9pm on Sunday, May 5.
xxxxxxxx, prosecuting, said bouncer xxxxxxx– who had 20 years of experience – noticed horse-drawn carts approaching the bar.
Mr xxxxxxx described a group of adults and children leaving the carts and tethering the horses.
Prosecutors said xxxxxxx, who was carrying a three-year-old child, asked to be let in and was told he could not take a child into the bar at night.
That is totally unbelievable! A Yate's in Cardiff with a dress code?

That is totally unbelievable! A Yate's in Cardiff with a dress code?
I thought they did have a dress code of sorts,visible tattoos, branded tshirts and trackie bottoms

Jeez. Just watching the Channel 5 programme “Appleby - the town the Gypsies took over”, which is about the annual Abbleby Horse Fair.
Pikeys, Sir, thousands of them!
Those poor local residents, having to put up with that load of ‘culture’ for a week. Horrendous.

Jeez. Just watching the Channel 5 programme “Appleby - the town the Gypsies took over”, which is about the annual Appleby Horse Fair.
Pikeys, Sir, thousands of them!
Those poor local residents, having to put up with that load of ‘culture’ for a week. Horrendous.
I was typing mine out as you posted yours. I got accused of having a death wish for doing parking enforcement during pikeyfest. :D

I was typing mine out as you posted yours. I got accused of having a death wish for parking enforcement during pikeyfest. :D
I don’t envy you your job when that bunch of fcuktards arrive in the County.

Latest Threads