Pikey Watch

Got the twats lotiering around my old town at the moment leaving shite and rubbish all over plus ragging the vans over the grassed areas few locals posted about it and some twat took screen prints of the thread and sent them to the cops for using the pikey word and actually seem to support having them in the area I'm going to offer shitting in his garden and leaving hard core and some asbestos sheeting see if he changes his tune.
Petrol bomb his car.
It expresses community displeasure.

Londo

LE
Do the dogs need tetanus shots after biting pikeys, you've got to think about health and safety these days after all
Think they will be up to date on their tetanus jabs but they do tend to give their arrse a good lick afterwords to get rid of the taste

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
A breath of sanity
Although this seems a bit A) Pointless and B) Worrying that they might still be able to pin something on the PC
"However, The Independent Office for Police Conduct said he still had a case to answer for gross misconduct in relation to excessive use of force."

The last indigenous case of death from rabies in a human in the UK was 1902, the bat death in 2003 was not rabies but something else. All other cases of rabies in the UK since then have been from infection abroad.

I did my ratcatchers' course at Sennelager, this makes me an expert.

my bold … indeed there was a big scare in surrey in 1969 Camberley - Wikipedia
snip "In 1969 there was an outbreak of rabies when a dog, just released from a sixth month quarantine after returning from Germany, attacked two people on Camberley Common. The scare resulted in restriction orders for dogs and large-scale shoots to carry out the destruction of foxes and other wildlife"
It the nearest thing to the rabies "tie up " orders we had in NR, where any dog not tied up or on a lead was shot out of hand. IIRC they asked all gamekeepers in the area to get their beaters & shoot members to turn up to help cordon the area off & shoot all creatures in the area.
The problem now is with all the new Roma turning up from various dodgy parts of Europe, that they might be bringing animals with them that have had no checks/quarantine at all!

my bold … indeed there was a big scare in surrey in 1969 Camberley - Wikipedia
snip "In 1969 there was an outbreak of rabies when a dog, just released from a sixth month quarantine after returning from Germany, attacked two people on Camberley Common. The scare resulted in restriction orders for dogs and large-scale shoots to carry out the destruction of foxes and other wildlife"
It the nearest thing to the rabies "tie up " orders we had in NR, where any dog not tied up or on a lead was shot out of hand. IIRC they asked all gamekeepers in the area to get their beaters & shoot members to turn up to help cordon the area off & shoot all creatures in the area.
The problem now is with all the new Roma turning up from various dodgy parts of Europe, that they might be bringing animals with them that have had no checks/quarantine at all!
You know I actually think I remember that being on the news, and being 6 years old we invented a game called rabies tig (which was just scabby-touch* tig by another name TBH.

*Scabby-touch is impetigo, we did have political correctness in those days but it was called by it's old name of "poofy -spaz talk".

Last edited:

DaveDaffe

Clanker
Is it "technically illegal" to use napalm on a pikey encampment? Probably but I'd pay to watch that happen

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

NSP

LE
Strolling around the land of cheese, wooden shoes and bicycles and saw this:-

Flmethrower01.jpg

Sort of a Scarab Minor with a propane-fuelled flamethrower thing to burn all the weeds out of the pavement instead of spraying nasty eco-unfriendly chemicals.

Gave me an idea to upscale it massively and then fit it in place of the bulldozer attachment on one of these lovely Trojan thingies, angled forward, before trundling down to the local pikey site and turning burners up to eleven:-

What's left gets crushed under the tracks.

I realise the same effect could be achieved with a Trojan out-of-the-box but, remember: fire cleanses everything.

Last edited:
Along the first length of the boundary between ours and next door's drive there's a post and rope fence. The length of each piece of 1" diameter rope is about 6 feet.

Last night someone came along and cut the rope in 4 sections and nicked the rope! Why on earth would someone want 4 bits of old 1" rope each about 6 feet long?!

Edit:

Fuck me sideways. Just back from the supermarket. Met the (now rope-less) neighbour on the drive, who told me he'd just intercepted a Chinese woman and 2 girls who were walking down our drive. When he asked them what they were doing, the woman pointed to the plum tree in our back garden and said, "Plums, plums."

Cheeky bastards were only going to go and help themselves! So he told them they'd have to knock on our door to ask permission first. Will they come back later to ask? Or will the plum tree be stripped bare tomorrow morning?

Last edited:

Londo

LE
Along the first length of the boundary between ours and next door's drive there's a post and rope fence. The length of each piece of 1" diameter rope is about 6 feet.

Last night someone came along and cut the rope in 4 sections and nicked the rope! Why on earth would someone want 4 bits of old 1" rope each about 6 feet long?!
To hang themselves and the're pikey family with a bit of luck

Strolling around the land of cheese, wooden shoes and bicycles and saw this:-

View attachment 409460

Sort of a Scarab Minor with a propane-fuelled flamethrower thing to burn all the weeds out of the pavement instead of spraying nasty eco-unfriendly chemicals.

Gave me an idea to upscale it massively and then fit it in place of the bulldozer attachment on one of these lovely Titan thingies, angled forward, before trundling down to the local pikey site and turning burners up to eleven:-

What's left gets crushed under the tracks.

I realise the same effect could be achieved with a Titan out-of-the-box but, remember: fire cleanses everything.
I'd have to report that for being contrary to the Human Rights Act.

Hang on, pikeys are not human, so carry on, and good hunting.

TV Channel 4 Tuesday 13 Aug 9pm, program on Appleby Horse Fair. Any bets it being a fair unbiased view .?

CFB.

Steal an Orange from the box

Latest Threads