Pikey Watch

Is there an English translation for those of us who don't speak pikey?
The Big Book of Colloquial Pikey has yet to be written. However the magic of Youtube allows you to auto generate subtitles using the settings at the bottom of the screen. It does a remarkably good job of translating. It mistook Father for Fatter though.

I got banned from a well known car enthusiasts forum with a post wondering whether there was some sort of Final Solution for the travelling community problem.

As a profile it seems she is a LinkedIn member, another organisation dedicated to the same sort of ends as Momentum and Common Purpose.
You don't really know what LinkedIn is do you?

It's shite and useless but as someone who has to use it for business reasons, I am not sure what you think you are looking at.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
You don't really know what LinkedIn is do you?

It's shite and useless but as someone who has to use it for business reasons, I am not sure what you think you are looking at.
Unfortunately I have had to use it for business purposes and was very unimpressed with responses.

Any pikeys down Faversham way at this time?.

On catching a train out of Victoria on Tuesday, the tannoys were announcing something along the lines of " South Eastern Rail regret the delays to our services. This is due to the theft of signal cable between Faversham and Dover Proiry earlier this morning".