Pikey Watch

Too close to the mainland and way too big for them, I still prefer to put them all on rockall.
Rockall - Wikipedia

Gruinard has (or had) one small advantage; anthrax.

You'd have to decontaminate it all over again after they'd all expired.

Silly, silly woman. The article says this:

IIRC from my days running bars a landlord, and as far as I am aware the bar staff acting on delegated authority of the landlord, can refuse service to anyone on his or her own whim and does not need to furnish any explanation.

Surprised the judge didn't know this himself...
It's more surprising that the landlady didn't know it and engaged in a debate.
I've been told that one of my local pubs had a sudden unexplained need to close early when a group of travellers came in. Sorry, drink up, everyone out, we're closing. They've had their doors and furniture smashed a few times.

It just floors me when I read stuff like that concerning pikey’s, they are animals, pure and simple. If the UK gave more of a shite about the general citizenry rather than appeasing the scum of the land, this type of behaviour would be a thing of the past. Outlawing the pikey lifestyle might effect a small group of law abiding citizens who like the carefree vagabond road life, but it is the good of whole that is more important.
Trouble is, most of them aren't travellers; they are settled either in caravans (with planning permission) or houses. At least real travellers can be relied on to fück off eventually.

Trouble is, most of them aren't travellers; they are settled either in caravans (with planning permission) or houses. At least real travellers can be relied on to fück off eventually.
Leaving behind a huge pile of Pikey detritus for the local council to clear up.
I think that trucking their rubbish after them, to wherever they next stop and dumping it on their caravan doorsteps with a cheery "Hey! You forgot this!" Would be a great strategy.
No, I know it isn't going to happen.
Neither is delivering the bill for the clean up, either.

There lies have your problem on council run pikey sites.
They stick chalets on the pitches which probably take the spaces of four vans.
The caravan gets stuck on the drive for the two week holiday every year to maintain tradition.
It costs £75 a week for a pitch in York
They are essentially gated communities with no one outside those who live there and friends and family going on them.
They pretty much do what they want with no fear of the police or council.

Last edited:
Gated community, dedicated water supply, mugful of that stuff that Vlad hasn't got. Orf we go.

change the law so that any vehicle trespassing on your land becomes your property after 24 hours of informing the owner to piss off. Any attempt to move the vehicle after that time is theft from the new owner.

There lies have your problem on council run pikey sites.
They stick chalets on the pitches which probably take the spaces of four vans.
The caravan gets stuck on the drive for the two week holiday every year to maintain tradition.
It costs £75 a week for a pitch in York
They are essentially gated communities with no one outside those who live there and friends and family going on them.
They pretty much do what they want with no fear of the police or council.
The nearest one of those to us, is just over 20 miles away (thank all the Gods, both large and small)
They have their own school bus which picks the little darlings up and drops them off on the site, morning and afternoon, delivers them to the education centre of their choice (which, they have never paid for, obviously, as they don't "do" tax or any silly stuff like that).
To be fair, said site also has a humungous CCTV camera mounted opposite the one and only entrance and exit to it, it is now protected by steel bars and concrete, as the camera was previously removed by the itinerant (not) inhabitants, as it provided too much factual information about number plates, dates, times whom was driving what, when and where for their liking.
Brilliant.

@Equinox

Don't worry, ANPR can work magic even if one CCTV camera is taken out.

"You're so sly, but so am I...."

I think that trucking their rubbish after them, to wherever they next stop and dumping it on their caravan doorsteps with a cheery "Hey! You forgot this!" Would be a great strategy.
No, I know it isn't going to happen.
Neither is delivering the bill for the clean up, either.

Much better would be detain the bastards at the exit, kick in the doors of their caravans, fill them up with all the shit they've created, then charge them for the labour.

"Da nearest dump youse feckers can unload your crap is feckin' Rathkeale..... "

Unfortunately the local council don't always clear it up. Last year a group of pikeys set up home 750 metres from my house and within a few weeks had deposited a considerable number of black bags in the bushes 150m from my house.
I contacted the local council and explained all this to them and was told the relevant department will be informed and they will organise collection of this waste.
Approaching 12 months on from this the waste is still there as are the @*&$!# pikeys! :frustrated:

Unfortunately the local council don't always clear it up. Last year a group of pikeys set up home 750 metres from my house and within a few weeks had deposited a considerable number of black bags in the bushes 150m from my house.
I contacted the local council and explained all this to them and was told the relevant department will be informed and they will organise collection of this waste.
Approaching 12 months on from this the waste is still there as are the @*&$!# pikeys! :frustrated:
Find out who the head of the council is and leave a few of the bags in his garden...discretely, of course

Fire is the answer.